Mobile is the best option for anyone who would like to make it in the shares/trading or mutual funds as it provides all the facilities as on laptop along with quick access to all the information required within clicks of our fingertip on our mobile. Some of the best mobile stock market trading app are as follows:-
1. Kite Mobile App-Zerodha: It has a good interface for the users with very high interactive design. It has zero brokerage charges for trading and only Rs.20 for every order(Regular, AMO, Bracket Orders or cover orders). It provides stock exchanges research for NSE, BSE, MCX for Equity, Stock, Index, currency and Futures, etc at low cost. It provides historical data of your shares or market performance on a monthly or yearly base for easy understanding.
Mobile App Link: https://zerodha.com/open-account?c=ZMPEAE
2. Upstox Pro Share Trading App: This is one of the leading discount brokers and provides access to past 10 years' data for easy analysis of the share or one's trading. It has customized features where the user can select the colour, legends, etc of their choice for better understanding. Along with other features, it also provides alerts and notifications to the user's mobile for easy access.
Mobile App Link: https://upstox.com/open-demat-account/?f=LMDB
3. 5 Paisa Mobile Trading App: The app manages your 3-in one account( Demat account, Trading account, and the savings account) and lets you trade in Equity, Stock, Index, currency and Futures with great security at the lowest cost. One can easily buy and sell your units within minutes. It filters the best funds for the user hat suits the best to the investor. It provides a portfolio based on the risk profile, income, and expenses, offers real-time services, charting and broadcasting features.
Mobile App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fivepaisa.trade
4. TradePlus Online Mobile Trading App: The app automatically will link your 3 accounts (Demat account, Trading account, and the savings account) and help you track your accounts depository participant and its haircut valuations. It offers brokerage plans month-wise and helps you easy transfer fund via payment gateways.
Mobile App Link: https://www.tradeplusonline.com/tradeplusmobile.aspx
5. IIFL Markets(IIFL Markets - NSE BSE Mobile Stock Trading App): The app is designed within the size of 38.2MB. It has a stock watch feature that keeps the track of user's selected stocks and even helps to watch multiple stock list on their mobile. The app also has a guest login useful for beginners or people who would like to understand the basic features of the mobile app.
Mobile App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indiainfoline
6. Sharekhan Trading App(Sharekhan: Share Market App for Sensex, NSE, BSE, MCX): It is the most common name known to the people or brokers and provides a trading platform to buy and sell the shares in both NSE and BSE. It helps its user with daily basis market update in charts in customised way of the legends of the users choice. It has features like Heat-map, Chart-book, graphical studies(average, Band-Bollinger, KnowSureThing, MACD, etc), O-Alert, etc.
Mobile App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sharekhan.androidsharemobile
7. Kotak Securities(Trade Free - Kotak Stock Trader): This popular app is started by the Kotak industries that trade in equity, derivatives, Futures & Options and currencies. It helps the user to tracks their portfolio performance, checks the available balance in their account, track the market rates or economic performance, know the number of investments made by its user until the current day, place an order and even cancels the same anytime without any problem. All this feature comes in the app which is of 54 MB size.
Mobile App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.msf.kotak
8. Angel Broking App(Angel Broking Demat Account & Stock Trading App): The app is designed to trade in equity, derivatives, currencies, futures, and options, etc. It helps to track the market movement on a real-time basis, provide the latest updated of your holdings and check the market news, view trade reports, transfer funds and securities from anywhere at any time, know the statements of your contract, account ledgers and Profit and loss account, etc.
Mobile App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.msf.angelmobile
9. Motilal Oswal Trading App(Stock Trading App, Online Trading: MO Trader): The app provides details and helps you trade in products like Equities, derivatives, currencies, commodities, futures & options, Mutual funds, IPOs, etc through the app interface. The app provides a secured operation mechanism with the authentication wall while log-in. It provides real-time portfolio monitoring tools, transfer funds via 40 connected banks, offers attractive charts with 12 different indicators for easy understanding and helps to make investment decisions.
Mobile App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mosl.powerapp.com
10. ICICI Direct Mobile Trading App(ICICI direct Mobile): The app provides a 3-in-1 account(Demat account, Trading account, and the savings account) facility and helps its user to trades in equities, commodities, derivatives, currencies and future & options. It provides the latest market updates with quotes, keeps track the market movements along with of your portfolio, tracks your shares updos, provides different types of research report, etc. The app has a lite app functionality which helps its user to avail its features in slow-speed networks.
Mobile App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icicisecurity