1.Writing an essay. First of all, you should gather the maximum possible information about the topic on which you want to write an essay. Once you have the information, read it completely and understand the topic completely.
2. Make a plot of the essay. You have to divide the easy into various headings.
3. We will start with the introduction. In this, we have to give the primary information about the topic you are dealing with. You can also bring the focus on the topic you are going to elaborate in the essay.
4. Then you have to refer the various views and opinions expressed by various experts on the subject. Here you need not come out with any analysis. Just you can give the opinions oo others.
5. Then the heading will be analysis. You can analyse the opinions of other experts. In this, you can try to compare the views of different people by giving where there are in common ground and how they are different in some aspects of the subject.
6. Then you can start elaborating on your views and you can cover the unexploited points related to the discussion. Here you should strongly highlight the positives and negatives of the issue as per your thought process. Then you can bring in your ideas and you can hight light your findings and recommendations.
7. Finally you can conclude the essay with your overall opinions about the subject.
The following points should be kept in mind before you submit the paper for publication.
A. You should concentrate on the language. You should correct spellings and you should check the grammar. There are tools available for doing this and you can use them
B. Follow the instructions given by the site or the journal where you want to publish the essay. There will be some specific issued and procedures for each site or journal. You should adhere to those points.
c. You should write your essay keeping the readers in view. You should see that the reader will read the essay till the end once he starts. You have to maintain the flow. English is a tricky language and your word selection should be very apt,
d. Try to be as precise as possible. Wherever you talk about somebody's opinion give the references without fail
e. When you submit the manuscript, the details given by the site or the journal are to be followed. Some journals may even talk about the font size and style also.
I hope you got some idea about the essay writing
by this time and I wish you all the best.