To determine how to select a mattress that meets your needs, you need to know the general criteria to assess its quality. When choosing a product, you should define the following criteria:
The degree of hardness is selected according to individual requirements. Manufacturers provide mattresses with various hardnesses: standard, soft, or reinforced.
It is important to measure the internal dimensions of the bed. It is better if the mattress is a little smaller, so it will easily form the base. The length of the mattress should be at least 20 cm more than the height.
Mattress filler Spring and springless are options.
Safety, hygiene is important for health. Some excipients can cause allergies, and some synthetic materials release toxic components.
Weight is an important criterion. Full people should choose a more rigid design, and thinner - softer ones.
1. Age of your old mattress- If you are having difficulty sleeping, then the problem is not the age of the mattress but its age. Every mattress has an expiry date. After a certain time, the real and previous comfort of the mattress is not maintained. You should decide to change your mattress at this time to avoid problems with the body.
2. Three S - Softness, support, size These three are the main features of a sofa. When buying a mattress in India, mainly customers value its value rather than its quality and complain later.
3. Check thoroughly before making the final decision - When you decide to buy a mattress, then lie on it for at least 10 to 15 minutes. This will help you check its comfort and reliability. Do not be hasty with big purchases and your decision is not influenced by the salesmen.
4. See other changes and options - Check whether the mattress is strong, stylish, and matches with the pillow. As promised by the shopkeeper or brand manufacturer. Do not explain anything with quality.
5. Shop at a good mattress store - do not buy a mattress from a department store. Mattress salesmen are more skilled and trained and can help you make the right selection.
6. Be sure to check the warranty- A good mattress has a full replacement warranty of at least 10 years or an existing price warranty.