If you are interested to get a loan against your gold reserve from any nationalised bank, the process involved in such a process is not cumbersome and the only vital thing in this connection is the production of photocopy of original receipt of such possessions to the authorities of the banks. The other terms and conditions of the banks would be quite friendly to avail of the loans. However, they may offer you a loan for a shorter duration and the extent of loan would not exceed beyond 80 percent of the prevailing market price of this metal.
Considering your need to divert the money in some useful business offering you lucrative profits within a short time should be your prime objective and you may concentrate on the following areas to multiply your earnings of your money availed as gold loan -
1) Purchase a car of low cost such as Tata Indica and get it registered with the Uber.
Considering the down payment of the car, cost of diesel per month, monthly payment of the driver and the maintenance of car per month, your earnings would be huge if you could deploy at three cars in such a business. Net profit would be around 50,000/- per month.
2) On line teaching- This would be highly profitable business if you could manage a team of experts of science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics offering guidance to the aspirants preparing for the competitive examination. The initial phase may not be promising but with your consistent approach the profit would be amazing. Ensure that your teachers are dedicated and sincere to improve upon the performance of the aspirants. Your popularity and earnings would prove to highly satisfying within a short interval.
3) Instal a business of water purification- The initial cost of investment would be around Rs 25,000/- but the profit of margin would be comfortable with the pickup of demands and your efforts.
4) Super Food Farming- You should concentrate on the variants such as Brocolli, Dragonfruit, Avacado etc as being the ultimate products for your super farming and in the starting phase, the initial investment would be roughly 1.5 lakh. Moreover, you would get government support in the form of tax relief. This business would be ultimately prove to highly profitable with your consistent effort.
5) Be an Import/ Export trader - You could aspire to be an Import/ Export trader after getting your company registered along with GSTN with a fee as low as Rs 2500/- and procure the IEC code. After registration from India Mart and other traders, reach out the customers and start selling your products with the handsome margins.
There are other profitable business as well and if interested you can even look into such areas, but still you may like the points as suggested by me.
The profit earned within a year would be enough to repay your loan taken from the bank but the business you started with your own efforts would pay you lucrative return consistently in the years to come.