A Caste or Community Certificate is the proof that you belong to a particular caste.
(1) Steps to apply for Caste Certificate Online:
- Visit your state's Portal.
-Click on link "Apply for Caste Certificate Online"
- Create a new account in the portal
- Now you can fill online application form if you have all required details in your hand such as: address, contact details, personal details, local reference details etc.
- Check again all details you have given in form. If you are sure that you have filled all correct information then click submit button.
- Now upload the scanned copies of your documents and click submit button.
- Now you will get acknowledgement
- Save it or take print out.
- Dont forget to note your application number, so that you can check the status.
- You may download caste certificate from the portal.
Visit any Online-shop with all required documents.
(2) Steps to apply for Caste Certificate Offline:
- Visit Tehsil or SDM office
- Get the application form for caste certificate and fill the details.
Documents Required For Caste Certificate:
1. Identity Proof:
Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card
2. Address Proof:
Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill, Ration Card
3. Affidavit for Caste Certificate
4. Proof of Caste of your father
5. Passport size photograph