Since I'm not a medical expert, I will only mention common practices here.
A variety of common illnesses are associated with the rainy season, including dengue, cold, flu, water infections, and cholera.
Rainy Season Safety Precautions:
1.Always keep your waterproof shoes and a raincoat is essential.
2. Intake of Vitamin C is also helpful. There is still a debate over whether Vitamin C can cure a cold. By increasing your antibodies, this vitamin reduces the severity of colds.
3. Showering after getting wet can be done. A hot shower will prevent many infections.
4. You should drink hot milk or soup after getting soaked in the rain. It will keep the body warmer.
5. Washing hands using Sanitizers.
6. Make sure you drink plenty of water. This will help you expel toxins.
7. Eat nutritious food during the rainy season and avoid eating out.
"Imagination has no boundaries"