You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education

    How to apply online for 10th & 12th Certificate

    Looking for the procedure to apply online for Class 10th & 12th certificates? Know step-by-step details from this page.

    I am residing outside India and have lost my 10th & 12th certificates and need help to apply for duplicate copies. Since I am abroad I am unable to visit the regional office directly and need to know if there is an online procedure for this. I need it for applying for my education purpose. I completed my 10th std in the year 2012 and 12th std in the year 2014.
  • Answers

    1 Answers found.
  • As you have mentioned that you completed your 10th std in the year 2012 and 12th std in the year 2014 and now have lost my 10th & 12th certificates but require the duplicate copy for education purpose, I would like you to follow the below-mentioned procedure:
    a) As your certificate/mark list is lost, make a police complaint and get a non-traceable certificate from the nearest police station. You can also get an online FIR if your district or state police provide such a facility.
    b) Visit the official website for your board to download the form. Go through the application form carefully and fill up the application form. The form has complete details of the fees for providing duplicate/triplicate certificates and of your regional CBSE office.
    For CBSE: Forms.
    CBSE helpline no. - 1800-11-8002 (Toll-Free No.)
    c) Take a printout of the filled form and visit your school, and provide them the filled application form.
    d) The school/college will affix their school/college stamp and have principles signature on the application and provide you a letter on the school/college letterhead mentioning that you have actually lost/destroyed the original certificate with principal signature and school stamp on it.
    e) You need to publish a note/advertisement in any leading newspaper in their lost and found section giving full details that contain the Name of the candidate, examination year and Roll no, issued by which board, Your full address and telephone number.
    f) Do wait for at least 15-20 days after publishing the notification to approach your regional board office.
    g) Now, visit the regional office and pay the prescribed fees, collect the acknowledgment receipt and wait for the time mentioned or you can send the documents to the regional office by registered post.
    h) It normally takes more than 2 weeks from the date of application to get a delicate /triplicate copy by direct approach or within 2 to 3 months when sending through the post.

    For online application:
    1. Visit the official website: or (for Procedure and Application Forms)
    2. Fill the application form carefully after reading the guidelines for Obtaining Various Certificates.
    3. Pay the fee for the duplicate certificate as follows: 250 rupees for up to 5 years from the date of qualifying board examination, 500 rupees for 5 to 10 year, 1000 rupees for 10 to 20 yea, 2000 rupees for more than 20 years and 500 rupees additional charge for Urgent duplicate certificate.
    4. Provide all the required scanned copies as an attachment and submit the application form.

    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

  • Sign In to post your comments