• Category: Miscellaneous

QMAS offer from Foresee immigration consultancy services

Want to confirm the authenticity of Foresee immigration consultancy services? Get fake-free guidance from this page.

I've got a mail from Foresee immigration consultancy services consultancy that my profile from Naukri is selected for QMAS. I need to know whether it's a Genuine consultancy or not.
    Should I proceed with offer?
    Foresee immigration consultancy services
    New Delhi
    Ph:+911146888007

• This is a company that is engaged in visa and immigration activities especially to Canada, Germany, and Hongkong. As per its site on the internet, there does not arise any doubt on its credentials. One thing which you have to be cautious about is that if they ask you to pay some service charges on the higher side and that also before the service, then do not agree to it. There are many frauds on the web. Once you get a confirmation from the company for the said position and you confirm it from them by talking on the phone or chatting online then only pay them the amount.