To bring your site to the higher ranks of Google, the most important thing is that your site will have to be search engine optimized. Only then your site will be able to come on the first page of Google or in the first rank. For this, you have to follow some steps.
1. make your site design SEO optimized.
2. Keyword Research
3. Using Keywords make your as much possible unique content.
4. Submit your sitemap to Google.
5. Generate Backlinks.
1. make your site design SEO optimized - First of all, you have to see the design of your site whether it is search engine optimized or not. For this, you have to choose a responsive design, so that people can access your site from any device. Also, it is to be taken care of that your site should be open quickly. Apart from that, it is also important for people to be able to find topics on your site easily. Your sites should not have broken links.
2. Keyword Research - You have to find certain keywords to rank your site. Your site will rank in search engines only based on keywords. For this, you have to find such words and phrases related to the topics of your sites, which people search more. You can buy the service of Keyword Research Tool to find keywords, or you can also use free services available online. You can use Google AdWords here. Also, you can use Google Trends to know what kind of things people in your service area are searching for related to your topic.
3. Using Keywords make your as much possible unique content - After selecting some keywords related to your topic, you have to create some unique content using those keywords. For this, you can take the help of Content creators, or you can also do it yourself. Create two to three articles for each selected keyword, and post them on your site. Make sure to use keywords in articles in the first paragraph and headings and sub-headings.
4. Submit your Sitemap to Google - After all the content is posted on your site, you have to submit your site to Google's search console. You can easily submit your site by logging into Google Search Console with your Google account. You just have to follow all those given steps properly.
5. Generate Backlinks. - Shortly after submission to the Search Console, Google will index your site in the search results. But it is possible that the rank of your site is very low. So to increase the position of your search rank, you have to show Google that your site has valuable information. And for this, you will need backlinks. For this, share your site and the content of the site as much as possible without spamming. In all the social networks you know, share your site among the people interested in the topic of your site. Share in online forums and communities that are related to the topic of your site. Do guest posting in other blogs and link to your site in the post. Share your links with valuable comments in other blogs.
You can also take the help of an expert to increase backlinks. You can do this work through the services of big SEO agencies. Many online agencies sell high-quality backlinks for SEO. You can also buy backlinks from them.
After following all the above steps, your site will start to rank well in the online search engine.
Fear is The Path to Dark Side.