With the COVID-19 pandemic situation, it is forcing businesses and people to avoid in-person events and conduct them in virtual background. Due to this many webinar platforms have cropped up that helps to build a more personal relationship with the customer, explore more about the product, brand, or classes and help the audience or customer to gain more knowledge about it. When we have some great webinar platforms that can provide to more high-quality needs, you need to focus on the type of people that you want to attend or visit, the industry or product that you want to market or sell, the professional area and expertise of the audience, features that are required like private chat, conduct pool, pre-recorded video for presentation, etc.
Some of the best webinar platforms for your needs are listed below:
1. Demio - It offers a modern and powerful platform where you can conduct automated or live webinars along with the option of playing pre-recorded and live recordings. As you are conducting the meeting, you can manage interactive polls, share live documents, conduct questions and answers, can send private/public messages to the organizer, etc.
2. Webinar Ninja – It has integration with CRM system and over 1,000+ apps that help you to send email notifications, fuse live and pre-recorded components, have one or multiple presenters at a time, manage fully-automated replays on a schedule, etc.
3. Blue Jeans – If you are looking for a large audience then this is a very good tool. You can host up to 50,000 attendees with and 150 presenters at a time, provides interactive open forum like question and answers, live polling, immersive video, enable and disable audio, etc. It offers s three interactive screens from which you can start your webinar broadcasting, view the participant list, have full moderator controls, or manage the event. It provides live streaming to Facebook Live and 24/7 premium support.
4. Click Meeting – This is apt for small and medium-sized from 25 to 50 viewers. It has a user-friendly interface and furnishes clear directions to set up the event effortlessly with insights regarding the past and upcoming webinars for the viewers. You can conduct polls and surveys, connected to Facebook and YouTube, get feedback through interactive chat options, have multiple presenters, and also record the entire audio and video of the live sessions and then download the same from the cloud.
5. Google Hangouts – It is a cool tool that is suitable for everyone whether it is for quick 1:1 meetings, small or medium, or a large-sized group. As it is a completely free solution, you can easily integrate it with your Google account (Chrome Browser and Gmail). It allows you to host a webinar for up to 30 people, share their screen and even record the meetings but for bigger audiences, you need to stream it on YouTube.
6. Da Cast – It has no viewer limits, a User-friendly web conferencing interface, helps you manage and examine your online video, provides 24/7 customer support that is useful just in case you get trapped in the set-up process. It offers a very good incorporation of live video with APIs over social media platforms. You can also shoot live webinars and then post them at a later date or on-demand from audiences. It also gives interactive video on demand (VOD) solutions.
7. Any Meeting – It is good for start-ups, educational institutes, and small organizations as it offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface. It has features like HD video broadcasting, automatic webinar recording, screen/ MP4 sharing, in-built surveys, reporting and Q&A sessions, live-chat, polls, and allows you to host up to 1000 audiences with up to 6 live speakers. It also checks your audience via email, etc.
8. Live stream – The best part of Livestream software is that it provides automatic recording and storing of all your webinar events in the cloud with an unlimited storage facility and an unlimited number of participants/attendees can participate or view your webinar. It also offers limitless streaming analytics on Facebook Live or YouTube, has to chat with the attendees, conduct live polls or question and answers, generate leads for the business, share the private link, and dedicated customer support for your webinar events.
9. Big Marker – It is very compatible with PCs, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices and is a browser-based platform so, one does not need to download or install any app or software to get into a webinar. You can conduct webinars, summits, and virtual conferences with up to 10,000 people at one time and there is no limit on the number of presenters in the webinar but can get a good interactive experience with live Q and A's, polls, surveys, screen sharing, chats, handouts, etc. In order to conduct live events, it provides you with one-click meetings tools that include email invites for attendees, registration landing pages, and a reminder tool.
10. My Own Conference – It is a good software if you wish to conduct multiple-webinars to Small Groups of 20 attendees. You can record your webinars in full HD and send them to attendees hence it is not required for the attendees to record or download the webinar session. It provides you to have instant messaging, share video conferencing, and screen with the team during webinars. You can share your personal or YouTube videos during your webinar. You can also conduct online quizzes, polls, surveys,s and interact with the audience. It helps you connect with your audience before, during, and after the webinar through their "always-on" webinar room.