Today, the root cause of the corona epidemic is due to human tampering with nature. For his selfishness, where humans polluted the water, the air, and exploited the earth so much that its capacity also became weak. The impact of this epidemic is being seen in many ways -
1. The state of the Indian economy had deteriorated even before the Corona epidemic. All the rating agencies have recorded a steady decline in India's growth forecast for growth. He said that inflation and unemployment rates in India are high. In such a way, due to the Corona epidemic, how a complete lockdown policy has been adopted in India and most of the countries of the world, not only India but every country of the world will have to pay its economic and social value.
2. In this sequence, the first and most serious impact of this epidemic will be on the families whose members have died due to this disease. If he was the head of the family, then the responsibility of handling the family, the present and future of the children would all become uncertain. Since the death toll from this epidemic is in the thousands. Therefore, its widespread impact will be seen on the society of those countries as well.
3. Another serious social impact will be seen on the communities which are economically extremely backward. For example, nomadic people, daily wage workers, workers working in the unorganized sector, etc.
4. Physical weakness is also seen to have a negative effect. People who have got coronavirus infection are suffering from physical problems after getting health.
5. During the Corona epidemic, the country witnessed a period of economic recession, but at the same time, there have been many positive results including improvement in the environment, digitalization of education. In this way, we can say that Corona came to us in the form of a global epidemic, but it had a negative, not positive effect on Indian society.
6. This new coronavirus epidemic will affect future trends in many ways. However, different effects will be seen on each country. The first thing is that the path of globalization, ie exchange between different countries, will be inaccessible. This includes trade, traffic, and foreign investment.
7. The second thing is that it will have a bad effect on the financial markets. Because investors' confidence in the bright future has weakened. This will disrupt the flow of capital.
8. The most important thing is that the country should formulate a new industrial policy for the world after Coronavirus. This will be possible only when the country takes steps to bring far-reaching results. Especially when we see that there is a lot of difference in the economic condition of all the states and the steps of financial inducing by India can also be taken up to a limit. Make the productivity of certain sectors of the construction sector a priority in national security.