Writing is an art which comes with practice and patience. Reading is said to be the precursor for writing and in many cases that stands as a good way to get ideas and motivation for writing. Writing is easy but writing a better piece of prose or poetry is difficult and writing the best content is definitely a more difficult task. Let us go in details as per the internal sequence of the above query made in this regard.
1. There are many online agencies which claim good courses for learning content writing but they will only teach the structure, SEO, approach, targeting audience, and presentation part and the most crucial of all that which is the 'content part' is to be found and researched by the author himself. Anyway, some of these agencies are skillshare, udemy, open2study, henryharvin, hubspot, coursers etc and one can go to those sites and find out the modalities there. Some of them also help in getting placements also for content writing and that is one thing that seems to be promising.
2. There are hundreds of platforms for the working of the freelancers but the fact of life is that there are thousands of people and aspiring writers crowding those places and snatching or grabbing the job from each other in a very competitive ways and due to availability of so many good content writers there, it becomes difficult to make a place by the newcomer. At the same time the newcomer can also learn their ways and with hard work and persistent efforts he can also carve out a place for himself. Please also note that there are many sites where they are not enrolling new members as they have enough hands to take up the existing work load.
3. One can register in any blog site like wordpress or blogger or so many others and start writing content in that and if the content is useful and attractive soon people will start coming to that and slowly the traffic would increase and then one can link it with the Google Adsense or any other such agency so they one can start earning through the revenue sharing out of the advertisement revenue. My experience is that for certain areas like DIY articles, fashion industry, unusual and amazing matters etc the traffic is more and for the routine things it is very difficult to build up a satisfactory traffic. Remember, traffic is the essence of everything.
4. Internship is also a type of training where one gets exposure to real life business situations. The site internshala is one such site which gives internship training on varied topics and subjects and it is also showcasing the jobs available for the users. So it is an 'all in one place' type of thing and one can choose some topic or subject to start with and see the deliverables and if found useful can go for better internship programmes available there.
5. In conclusion, I will say that there is no magic potion for success in the field of content writing but one can definitely achieve these goals with hard work and sincere efforts coupled with serious readings. More we read more we understand the history, sociology, communities, human evolution, scientific discoveries and inventions, and many other subjects which are useful to us when we start writing some useful content using all that in the back of our mind and churning out effective writing pieces.
Knowledge is power.