While looking back the streams taken by you in the Intermediate stage such as Civics, Economics and Commerce, you can have bright career by continuing Civics and Economics in your B.A. if you have the real passions for these subjects. Economists are the specialists to judge the market movements and to grab a good opportunity in this line, you need to raise your higher qualification such as M.A in Economics after the graduation.
Commerce is the important area and by mastering in this area with the further studies by taking up B.Com will multiply your horizons providing you deep concepts in Business Accounting, Business Economics, providing you inputs for easy understanding of Charted Accountant in the later stage.
Now I would tell you salient features if you take up B.A . with the subjects of Economics, Geography and History, you would have the following advantages-
1) Your strong background in English after your M.A can offer you job in Public Relation, HR executives, job of lecturer-ship ( of course qualifying in the NET), Management Trainee in Administration in different Public Sectors with your exceptional powers of convincing the people.
2) Go for M.B.A - You could have better prospects in the Management area if pursued from a distinguished Institution such as IIM by qualifying CAT arranged by the Institution. You should have thorough grasping in Reasoning, Mathematics and English to be answered within the reasonable time limit provided to you. You would be required to undertake inputs from a reputed professional institution so as to crack the test.
3) Take up the course of Business Analytics - In case, you take interest to solve day to day problems with the use of latest technology, you can persuade Business Analytics. Here you would use multiple tech solutions to solve the problems with the application of MS Excel, Pythons, MySQL and other related technologies. With the exposure of such knowledge, you can have the bright career in Management Consultant, Finance Marketing and Sales etc.
4) Choose the course of Data Scientist - You have to wipe out the conception that to make a career in Data Scientist, you should be a science graduate. With your existing qualification, you can take up the course of Data Scientist where you would learn different systems such as algorithms, extracting insights from unstructured and structured. Its applications are extensively used in the data mining, big data and deep learning.
You can have a post graduate diploma in Data Science from IIIT Bangalore if you could qualify their tests.
5) Become a Lawyer- You can persuade LLB degree consisting of three year duration and after completing this course, you can practice as a Lawyer in the court. If interested you can appear for the judicial service examination and can become a judge on successful completion of the course.
6) Preparation of the Banking Jobs - A lot of vacancies are appearing for the Probationary Officers of the different banks which need thorough preparations from your end since the questions are of the objective types to be answered in the allotted time and in that situation you need to undertake the guidance of a professional institution to compete the examination with impressive ranking so as to be selected. With the progress of time, you will be promoted to a high rank satisfying you both your aspirations and monetary gains in terms of emoluments.
If you are interested to make your career in the line of commerce, you may consider the following choices-
1) Company Secretary - With the expansion of corporate world, there has been tremendous surge for CS in various banks and financial institutions, stock exchanges, company law board and other governmental departments. You need to complete the executive programme and professional programmes by appearing in the examination being held in June and December every year. You have to put your labour sincerely in this direction with the guidance of the professional institution to crack the test.
2) Charted Accountant- This is a prestigious profession and to be successful in this area, you need to secure at least 60 percent marks in your B.A and have sufficient exposure in understanding the different tools of commerce such as Business Economics, Taxation, Profit and Loss Computing etc. Being a graduate, you need to clear Intermediate and Final even on the part wise basis to clear the examination. To expedite its completion, you may take up the help of a professional institution.
There are different courses which may be undertaken such as M.Com, Charted Financial Analyst, M.B.A. etc after your B.Com depending upon your interest.
You may even think of clearing UPSC examination if you have a passion for it with the timely guidance from some reputed institutions. This would require to have effective communication skill apart from good grasp of the subjects of both main and elective papers.