You must Sign In to post a response.
  • My 10th marksheet got damaged and need a quick solution

    Worried what to do if a marksheet is damaged? Want to know if one needs to get a new one or the same would be valid? No worries, on this page our experts have responded to your query.

    Unfortunately while I was taking a print out of my 10th marksheet, the original got stuck in the printer and the border part got torn(my all informations are there just the border at the corner and a 4 digit bar number is torn). What should I do now?
  • Answers

    5 Answers found.
  • You have not mentioned the year of your passing out and therefore I would suggest the official website to get the duplicate marksheet.

    Please go to below website,

    and depending upon your passing out year, opt in one of the given options.

    1. Certificates (2017 onwards): -
    The digital certificates of CBSE examinations conducted in or after 2017 are available in Digi Locker. Students can login into Digi Locker application to get the certificates.

    2. Old Certificates (2016 and older): -
    Students can download the digital certificates of CBSE examinations conducted in or before 2016 on this site by paying a fee.

    This got a prescribed fee which you may be shown on the screen.

    You may also note the below website for other associated jobs.

  • You have not indicated of year of passing of class ten and even the Board from where you have passed out the same examination is not known to us. You may get the relevant informations from your admit card of the class ten where your Roll No, Centre for the said examination, Year of appearing for the said examination ,Your's father name and Date of Birth of yourself are indicated.
    You need to write to the Secretary to the concerned to the concerned Board along with a Bank Draft of the prescribed amount to be attached with the same application for the procurement of a duplicate certificate for the said examination. Your application must be forwarded by the Headmaster/ Principal of your school prior to its despatch through the registered post with an acknowledgment receipt to be addressed to you after getting the initial of the the proper authority of the Board.
    It will take its own time but you will get the duplicate certificate at the earliest possible.

  • Passed FROM CBSE board 2019 Sharjah

  • No need to worry about that. You may get duplicate marksheet but you will have to fulfil certain formalities. Same thing had happened with me also. And I got duplicate marksheet. You should have mentioned here board from which you passed along with passing year so that we would give solution accordingly.
    For getting marksheet, you will have to write a application to main authority of concerned board and attach your admit card along with it. Your admit card will give all detail regarding age, date of birth and other relevant information which would be helpful in making your duplicate marksheet. You need to be attached prescribed amount as bank craft with application and all documents must be attested by principle of the school before sending to office of the board. It is time taking process so you will have to have patience.

  • You have to meet the Head Master and principal of the school in which you have studied your 10th class and explain the problem. You have to apply to the board in which you studied your tenth class. The school will guide you regarding the details you have to give. They will also tell you how much fee you have to pay. You can attach a copy of your original marks list so that all relevant information will be there on that. You have to attach the torn certificate also to the application. The same is to be submitted to the school and they will forward the same to the board giving all the details required. Generally, the school will only forward your application. The new marks list will be sent to the school by the board and they will give you the same.
    I have lost my 10th class certificate. Then I followed the same procedure. I got back the new original certificate within two months. So you can follow the same.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments