It is good that you are working in the account section at present and your exposure in this line would help you to grab a responsible position in the field of finance, accounting procedures, proper utilisation of funds and other related areas with the lucrative package.
However, I would advise you not to give up the job which your are currently pursuing without having any next job offer of your choice. Before leaving the current job, you need to have the full feed back of the of the job environment, your chances of advancements and above all your passion while doing the job is fulfilled.
Though there will be a lot of demands of the financial experts in the upcoming time once the present pandemic phase is over. Even at the present juncture, we are witnessing a boom in the IT industries such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys and these industries need experienced finance people to guide the sector in terms of better financial management. In case of other industries such as steel industries, aluminium, copper and zinc industries, production has picked up to a new height needing financial consultants for guiding them for better utilisation of finance.
Keeping all these facts into considerations, you will have brighter future no doubt, but don't be in hurry to leave the job by August unless you land into a job of your own choice with a decent perks satisfying you.
You will have plenty of job opportunities with a decent remuneration in the different locations of Orissa such as Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur, Rourkela etc if you have acquired at least five years of experience with your suitable exposure in the areas as mentioned below-
1) Your knowledge of taxation, statutory audits and internal audits, preparation of Balance - sheets indicating profit and loss.
2) Monitoring day - today financial operations within the company such as Pay- roll, Invoicing and other transactions.
3) Tracking the company's financial status and the ability to identify areas for potential improvements.
4) Organising and maintaining file records and updating the same whenever necessary.
5) Knowledge of and exposure to GST/ Tax - audit ledger etc.
You may have the consultation with Naukari.com, Times of India.com or any other platform for tracking suitable openings.