Aviation law and aviation management are closely linked areas where one has to get expertise if one wants to operate an aviation management company or a business unit. Generally for admission to aviation law courses a degree of law is asked as an eligibility condition though some colleges might give admission to those candidates who you are having a degree in aeronautical Engineering and at least 3 year experience in aviation management. There are some post graduate diploma courses which give training and learning in the area of aviation management and though they are not specifically mentioned as law degree but they cover a lot of legal aspects related to safety and security and other legal considerations and might be useful for the purpose you have mentioned in your query.
Some of the colleges from where one can pursue these aspirations are as follows -
1. IFA Lancaster Degree College, Suvarna Jyothi Layout, Sir M Vishveshwaraiah Layout, Ganabharathi Post, Nagdevanahalli, Bhuvaneshwari Nagar, Nagadevanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka
Ph: 080-23241999, 9845632009, 9845006824
2. Inspire Academy, 610, Pearl Plaza, Beside New McDonalds, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra
Ph: 8655408999, 9619114156, 8286700028
3. Institute for Career Studies - ICS, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi
Ph: 011-43644000, 011-23746035
4. Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, ILAM, Thaltej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
5. Saraswati Aviation Academy, NH-56, Lucknow - Varanasi Highway, Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Ph: 0536-2231066, 9795458866, 9889031411, 8601351309
Knowledge is power.