You must Sign In to post a response.
  • How to change mothers surname in 10th SSC memo of Telangana State

    Have a problem with the mother's name in an academic document and the school changing to a new Board? Quickly find out with expert advice how to get the necessary rectification done.

    I graduated in the month of May, 2015. My mother's surname was mentioned as her maiden name in my 10th SSC Memo. I had no idea this would be a problem. I applied for a passport a few days ago and discovered that there is a serious problem because my mother's surname is different in government identification documents. Nobody in my high school or college warned me that this might be a problem. Now I want to change the surname of my mother in my SSC memo (TS). But the main issue is that my school has been converted to CBSE, and my principal has also changed. Could you please explain the procedure to me, will I be able to change my information? I intend to pursue my master's degree abroad, but this could be a problem. It would be extremely helpful if you could tell me the procedure or any other information about this problem.
  • Answers

    2 Answers found.
  • There are two ways to attend this problem.
    1. You have to apply to TS secondary education board for the change through the school you have studied. Even the school affiliation changed also and even the principal changed also, the school has to maintain the details of the old students and for all practical purposes, you have to go through that school only. So go to the school you studied and explain the problem. They will tell you the procedure. Submit your application to the school with all relevant information and attach required copies of certificates and fees. The school will forward the same to the board and you have to follow up with the board.
    2. The second method is to make an affidavit. You have to contact a lawyer in your area and explain to him the requirement. He will guide and help you in making the affidavit. Once you obtain the affidavit, you have to get the information published in two newspapers, one in regional language and the other in the English language. After that, you have to apply to get the information published in the Gazette. The entire procedure will be known to the Lawyer and you can take his advice and get the change made.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments