You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Name mismatch in company profile name

    Worried that the surname missing from your company's profile name will create a problem for your nominee? Get quick advice on how to sort out this issue.

    I have joined a PSU in 2013 but in the company profile name, the suffix 'Sinh' is missing, whereas in all educational documents the suffix Sinh is present. What should I do now? I am worried that, in the case of an unfortunate event or death, then it will create difficulties for my nominee.
  • Answers

    1 Answers found.
  • Your question is not clear; 'Sinh' is your surname, middle name?

    Any difference in name can always create a problem; you need to get proper action to correct this immediately.

    There are many ways to solve this type of problem. You can visit local authorities and get an affidavit to change the name in your company profile. You may need to publish in the newspaper for a name change. Also the mandatory is Gazette publication.

    Also, the name change in every document is a long process but it is a must, to avoid problems in the future,

  • Sign In to post your comments