Problem in Hindu Girl marrying Sikh boy due to family issues
Are you keen to marry a boy from the Sikh community but are facing parental objections? Get advice on how to tackle this situation.
1. Boy wears a turban and he will not get mixed in the family
2. Boy's family traditions will be different
3. Boy's family eats non-veg whereas we are pure veg
4. Boy's mother is no more and there are only men in the family (his father and elder brother). His brother is non-earning and is dependent on him for whole life even if he gets married.
5. Boy's social and financial status is a bit lower than us, and he is the only earning member in the family.
The only positive I have is that I know the boy and we have a good understanding. He is earning well. How do I convince my parents? According to them all the burden would be on me and there is no one to support from his family in case of any need. Please guide what to do.