Worried about document verification
Do you have a question about document verification for a government job? Wnat to know if low attendance of college can become a hindrance for the job? Resolve your worries by checking out advice from our ISC experts on this page.
Right now I'm aspiring for central government job.
But I'm worried that during document verification something might go wrong because of following reasons: -
During my college days my attendance was very low as I was preparing for govt job.
But university allowed me sit in main exams.
I've done everything according to university i.e-
1) I paid fees of all years
2) I gave exam of all years and got result on their website like every other student
3) got admit card
4) got 2 backlogs in second year and cleared them in third year got result on web for same
5) got internship letter from HOD and did internship also
6) gave practical of all years
7) got enrolment no and roll no from university
8) made files for all practicals
Just my attendance was very very low I just went college for days but was allowed to do everything
Can anything go wrong during document verification because of that ?