Answers4 Answers found.
1. MD (Homeopathy) in Allopathy
2. MD (Homeopathy) in Pharmacy
3. MD (Homeopathy) Psychiatry
4. MD (Homeopathy) Paediatrics
5. MD (Homeopathy) in Endocrinology
6. MD (Homeopathy) Practice of Medicine
7. MD ( Homeopathy) Material Medical
In addition to the above, there are some M.Sc courses also. The following are the courses.
M.Sc in Genetics
M.Sc in Clinical Research
M.Sc in Applied Psychology
M.Sc Food Science and Nutrition
M.Sc in Epidemiology
M.Sc in Human Genome
M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry
M.Sc in Health Sciences and Yoga Therapy
Some may go for MBA with a suitable specialisation. There are some PG diploma courses also. The candidates can select based on their interests.
The following are some of the institutes offering MD courses,
1. Anand Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Institute.
Sardar Baug, Bhalej Road, Anand, Gujarat
Phone: (02692) 252234. Their website is http://ahmcsrksm.in/.
2. Ananya College of Homoeopathy,
KIRC Campus, Ahmedabad-Mehsana Highway, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Phone: (02764) 222605. Their website is https://www.ananyacollegeofhomoeopathy.com
3. Bharati Vidyapeeth
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune, Maharashtra
Their website is https://www.bvuniversity.edu.in/
If a BHMS doctor wants to practice allopathy than he will have to go for a bridge course.
A bridge course is a 1 year course in modern pharmacology and only after passing that a BHMS doctor can start Allopathic consultation in a legal way.
Some states are offering this course to the BHMS doctors so that they can also practice Allopathy after clearing the exam. These bridge courses are generally offered in the government medical colleges in the respective state.
This bridge course is not only intended for the homeopathic doctors but it is also available for the ayurvedic (BAMS) and Unani (BUMS) doctors.
Knowledge is power.
Homeopathy is such a branch which can provide cure for such diseases almost impossible for the complete cure in other systems such as Allopathy, Ayurvedic or Unani. Most of the skin diseases, paralysis, rheumatism, gradual diminishing of eye - sight have wonderful treatment in this system and the frustrated patients ultimately make their last attempt for their treatments in this system after trying other treatments from the other system.
Some of the post graduation courses which could benefit aspirants having qualified BHMS are as follows-
1) MD in Material Medical - Here they could details of the material quality of the herbs being extracted and ultimately dissolved in ethyl alcohol to get the mother tinctures of the different herbs. These herbs provide excellent soothing effects on the patients provided chosen judiciously by the competent homeopathic doctors. Again there are dilutions so as to offer powers such as 6c, 30c, 200c, 1000c, 10000c, CM etc of the different chemicals such as Arsenic, Bismuth, Cadmium, Mercury, Nuxvomica, Lycopodium etc which can act instantaneously on the patient's body after careful selection of medicines. It would be difficult to select the proper medicine unless detailed investigations are by the homeopaths and for this sound grasp of the medicines is essential. This can be achieved through the sincere study of Material Medical.
2) M.Sc in Clinical Research- This would provide the aspirants enough exposure of the researches carried out earlier of the different prominent medications where they have proved their success rate in the different diseases and ongoing research can help the doctors in prescribing researched medicines confidently.
The other postgraduate courses could be equally helpful for the doctors as listed below -
3) MD in Psychiatry.
4) M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry.
5) M.Sc in Food and Nutrition
6) MD in Organon of Medicine & Philosophy.
7) PGDM in Diabetes Mellifluous
8) MBA in Public Health
9) MBA in Health Care Management.
MSc in Clinical Research
MD in (Hom) Organon of Medicine and Philosophy
MSc in Human Genome
MD in (Hom) Practice of Medicine
MSc in Medical Biochemistry
MD in (Hom) Psychiatry
MSc in Health Sciences and Yoga Therapy
MSc in Medical Anatomy
MSc in Neuroscience
MHA in(Master of Hospital Administration)
MSc in Genetics
MBA in Healthcare Management
Here is the list of institutes from where you can join the course:-.
1. Bharati Vidyapeeth
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
2. Anand Homoeopathic Medical College
Sardar Baug, Bhalej Road, Anand, Gujarat
Phone: (02692) 252234.