Worried about document verification for a Govt. job
Worried about issues with the migration certificate and other problems affecting the document verification process for a government job? Get quick expert guidance on how to deal with this problem.
I have completed the following as per university norms:-
1) Paid fees for all years
2) Gave exams of all years
3) Gave practicals of all years
4) Completed required internship
5) All results came online on their website
Now I'm worried about the following reasons-
- I applied for a migration certificate on the college website, but due to some error they issued me migration of 1st year (even all year's result are on the university website) now I am contacting the university to resolve the matter but, it could take some time and right now I am appearing in UPSC government examination, So can this migration error create any problem in my document verification (If not resolved by the university by then)?
- My attendance was very low throughout my years in college, I only went for a few days but gave all practicals and exams as I was preparing for the government examination but the college never bothered me and gave me the admit card and allowed me to sit in all exams.
Please let me know how and what documents are verified in the document verification process for a Govt. job and can any of the above issues create any problem in my verification process.