It is important to have your correct date of birth reflected on your academic records, as it is a crucial piece of personal identification information.
1. You can try to correct the date of birth on your school records by following these steps:
2. Contact your school administration and inform them of the error in your date of birth.
3. Provide any supporting documents you have, such as your birth certificate, that show your actual date of birth.
4. If the school administration is unwilling to make the correction, you can escalate the matter to the board or council that governs your school or to the education department in your state or district.
5. In some cases, an affidavit from a magistrate or notary public may be required to support the correction.
6. You can also try to contact the Council again and provide them with any relevant information or documents that may help in the correction process.
It is important to remain patient and persistent throughout this process, as it may take some time to resolve the issue. It is also a good idea to keep a record of all the communication you have with your school and the Council in case you need to refer to it in the future.
As a last resort, If you want I can share the number of my friend who have changed this spelling in the name for CBSE.
So chillax, dont worry! There is always a solution.
"Unlock the treasure trove of knowledge's delight,
Discover the world with wondrous insight."