• Category: Marketing Jobs

What do i do after my 12th

my subjects r PCM with geology & IT.I am not giving my CET exams.
    so what r the options available for me after my 12th?

• After 12th -- This depends on the group you have taken in +1 and +2. If u have taken maths, physics, chemistry and computer science then u can join Engineering --I suggest Mechanical if u have aptitude for this otherwise ECE.

If u do not want to join Engineering next option is joining B.Sc. degree, study computer extra in some institute.

If u have taken commerce group the best option is to join B.Com so that u can do CA if u desire- otherwise complete B com join MCom and try for bank jobs/insurance jobs etc. U may also do MBA Marketing or HR depending on ur liking.

If u have given ur group in plus 2 I can give u more information also., best wishes

• Whatever stream u might belong to i would suggest u to go for the course of Insurance accentures it has a great demand now and in future

• Hello Dishti,

By giving the details of your subjects you have made it easier to give the details of various fields where you can pursue your higher education.

First of all, it is my suggestion to you, try to do an introspection and find out where you are most interested in. When you do that and find out your interest, you finally enter into a field where you do justice with yourself and with your studies as well. Let me provide you with career options, think over them and select the best where your are interested the most.

1. Engineering:- The first and the foremost thought which one can get in the mind after looking at your subjects would be engineering. Apply for AIEEE exam, IIT EXam etc. and try to perform best. later when you get in any of the colleges, computer or IT stream would be better for you as you have already studied IT in your 11th and 12th.

2. Animation: If you a are a computer freak and love to draw and design then animation is the best field. It is the time to do something different and unique in the present world to have good earning profession later. There are very selective animation colleges, fine arts colleges in India. Do google them and apply for them.

3. Civil Services: This is one of the best choices that I can give. Civil services, one of the most reputed and sophisticated services in India. In order to prepare for them, opt for simple graduation with the subjects that you would like to keep as optional during your prelims and mains examination. One advantage here you have is your 12th subject geology. Geology is one of the optional subjects in IAS examinations. As you are already acquainted with the basics of geology, you can perform better in it.

"By silence I conceal my imperfections and come to know others."

Rohit Mian.

• Hello Dishti,

As you have mentioned that you have subject PCM with Geology and IT. The best option which I think suits you is to go with B.SC. (Physics) honours.

After completing B.Sc. in Physics there is a lot many courses which can be opted. First of all you have to be clear with your future, where you want to see yourself.

I just list out the scopes:

1. You want to see yourself as a scientist/Researcher. If you have this goal, then you need to proceed with M.Sc. in Applied Physics, and then go for PHD. Future is secured and chances of getting government jobs are more.

2. If you want to work as a technology specialist, then you can opt for MCA courses which will open doors for you to work in MNCs as software professional. Lots of scopes were there; in these types of job you will have lot of work exposures. Even in terms of money this is a very good option. You can also try for some government organizations which makes your job and future secure.

3. If you are interested in teaching profession then you can go for B.Ed and do specializations in some of the good field. This will make you fit into some good jobs which are available in the market. Scope is tremendous. This profession earns you good respect as well as handsome earnings.

I hope the above suggestions will be helpful to you in choosing the right career path ahead.

If you more detailed help about the colleges and subjects please let me, I can guide you accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ratnesh Moghe

• By considering the subjects that you have I would suggest you to go the below mentioned fields. Choose any field that lures you and you may study the same with interest: -
    1)Fashion Technology/Fashion Design –Clearing the all India test for National Institute of Design Ahmadabad or All India test for NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology)
    2)Engineering – Clear the all India exam or exam specific to the university/institute.
    3)B.Sc. non/Medical with honors in specific subject: -After this you can do M.Sc. and enter into teaching Profession.
    4)Bachelor in Arts with focus to clearing Administrative services.: - You have to be dedicated and have an aim that by studying this you would clear IAS or state administrative services exam.
    5)Bachelor in Computer Applications: - After this you can do an MCA degree which makes you eligible for teaching or some private job in MNC. You can also give IT specialist exam after MCA.