Foreign Law

Eager to understand US Federal Laws? Learn about it and be aware about international laws prevailing in other countries through this Ask Expert category. For example, you may want to know about the law to allow extension of your visa. Maybe you wish to procure the right documents required to marry a foreign national. All questions related to foreign law will be answered quickly right here for free.

Submit Your Question

Questions & Answers

H4 Visa to H1b Visa conversion

Are you looking for conversion of your H4 visa to H1B visa in USA for NRIs. Looking for information about what is the conversion process for Indians in USA. Ask our Foreign law experts in ISC for proper guidance for experts.

Submit Your Question