Questions & Answers

Illegal Encroachment of government road

Are you suffering from illegal road encroachment? Looking out for a detailed solution and advice to resolve the same? No worries, on this Ask Expert page you can check out the advice regarding where to make a complaint and thus resolve this issue.

Query about surrendered educational certificates to company

Have a query regarding educational certificates surrendered to a company? Searching for how to resolve the issue and join for a government job? Here, on this page our ISC experts shall provide you with inputs and suggestions to resolve the query.

Police verification for Goverment job

Having a query about police verification before joining a Govt. job? Check this ISC page, our experts would clarify your doubts.

Right on the property of grand parents

Doubtful of claiming ancestral property rights belonging to grandparents? Check this page to know from our experts how to claim it legitimately or whether it could be justifiable to claim it.

How to become a judge in India

Want to become a judge? Searching for the detailed procedure, eligibility criteria and age limit for joining the judiciary? Find out answers to all these questions from our ISC experts here.

How are judges of supreme courts appointed?

Wondering how the supreme court judges are appointed? Want to know the qualifications and the appointment procedure? Scroll through the responses from experts here and become aware of the appointment procedure.

Space between mother's name is wrong

Is there a name mismatch in any documents? Worried about government interview? You can check out the answers from experts here and see how to avoid future issues.

Rescanning and misuse of sale deed

Have a query about sales deed? Wondering if it can be rescanned and misused? Check out this page for advice from experts here and resolve your worries.

Extra EMI collected on homeloan

Searching for information about homeloan EMI? Wondering how to recover EMI collected twice for the same month? Check out this page for the legal way to resolve this problem.

Changed of DOB in my documents

Wants to know the procedure for changing the DOB in all the certificates, let's see what our ISC experts suggest as to how to proceed.

Submit Your Question