Ask questions related to governments

Do you have any questions related to the governments in India? Ask the experts and get answers.

Submit Your Question

Questions & Answers

Can I update name on Aadhar Card online?

Have a query about making any changes on aadhar card? Looking out for resolution to your queries? on this Ask Expert page you can go through the detailed procedure to update aadhar card.

How to collect information about roads in North East?

Interested in collecting information about the roads in North East? Searching for the detailed information regarding the graphs, statistics and budget involved? On this page our ISC experts shall provide you with the required information.

Procedure for Interstate transfer of private vehicles

Have a query about inter state transfer of vehicles? Looking out for the detailed procedure to carry out the transfer? On this Ask Expert page you can check out the detailed procedure, list of agencies who can help you in this regard.

Name variation in 10th certificate and graduation degree

Facing a name variation in any certificates? Worried about what do in case of document verification for government job? Check out this page and get advice for how to resolve this issue and correct the name in the certificates.

Filling UPSC application form with new name

Have a query about filling UPSC application? Wondering what to do if there is a change in name? Here, on this Ask Expert page you can go through the responses from experts.

About obtaining Learner's License.

Want to get a Learner's license in another city where you do not reside? Looking out for how to obtain the license? Find advice from experts on this page and decide what to do ahead.

Name spelling issue in 10 th class marksheet.

Want to know about document verification norms carried out in government jobs? Searching for information about whether a spelling mistake in any document will create any issue? Check out this page for responses from experts for your queries.

What are the powers of a care taker chief minister ?

Want to know about the exact power vested with a care taker chief minister? Looking out for information about whether he can recommend transfers or manage funding? Our ISC experts shall provide you with all the information you are looking for on this page.

Problem in document verification

Are you confused about norms of document verification? Searching for detailed information regarding which domicile to give after marriage? Check out this page for responses from experts and resolve your worries.

What is the odd and even rule in Delhi

Have a query about the odd even rule levied in Delhi? Looking out for detailed reasons behind this rule? Find advice from experts on this page for all your queries.

Why does Nepal have a triangular flag?

Ever wondered why Nepal has got a triangular flag? Want to the real reasons for this different shape? On this page, you can scroll through the responses from experts and understand about the reasons for this shape of the flag.

How to withdraw PF online?

Want to withdraw your PF through online mode only? Find out from experts if this is possible and how to do so.

Submit Your Question