Questions & Answers

Can I marry my cousin

Want to know if one can marry a cousin if there is a 3 genration gap among relatives? Searching for more clarity on tghis topic? Scroll through this page and get answers to your question here.

In love with a muslim man. Don't know what to do.

Have you fallen in love with an intercaste married man? Want to know further course of action? No worries, our experts shall provide you with enough advice which can guide you for a sustainable future.

About my marriage relationship issue

Planning to get married within the family circle? Want to know if this is permissible according to the law and religion? No worries, you can check out this Ask Expert page and then decide whether to proceed with this marriage.

Can OBC Caste boy marry SC caste christian girl?

Do you have a query regarding inter case marriage? Want to know if someone from OBC can tie a knot with SC? Here, on this page our ISC experts shall respond to your queries.

Marriage, divorce, love and failure and now want to forget all

Facing marital issues and planning to settle down again? Wondering how to proceed ahead and plan out further plan of action? Here, on this page our ISC experts shall provide you with marital advice so that you can decide how to forget the whole thing thing and move one.

My Partner is getting married to someone else

Facing issues in relationship and worried if partner is planning to marry someone else? Looking out for marital advice here? Do scroll through the responses and advice provided by ISC experts here.

Sharing Past relationship details

Wondering whether one should share past relationships with spouse? Looking out for solid advice about what to do and thus avoid breakup? no worries, on this Ask Expert page find advice for your query.

3rd cousin marriage, perspectives.

Need advice for marriage among 3rd cousins as per Hindu customs and marriage laws? Wondering if one can proceed with the marriage proposal? Here, on this page our ISC experts shall respond to your query.

How do I talk to my family about Inter-caste marriage

Looking out for advice regarding how to talk to parents for an inter caste marriage? Wondering whether it would be right to marry against the patent's will? Here, on this page our ISC experts shall provide you advice to resolve the issue.

Confused to determine first cousin and second cousin

Have a query about legal marriage among cousins? Looking out for detailed information regarding legality of relationship among first/ second cousins? No worries, scroll through the responses from experts here and decide if this relation is valid for marriage.

Divorce ( Mutual or Contested)

Facing a marital issue regarding divorce and want to know the clarification of terms: mutual and contested? Looking out for advice to resolve the issue and prepare forward plan of action? Scroll through this page where out ISC experts shall provide you ample advice and guidance.

Submit Your Question