India Educational Consultants

Submit Your Question

Questions & Answers

What if I score only pass marks in GATE?

Have you given GATE exam and worried about result? Want to know how to handle a low GATE score? Find advice from our experts on this page for all your concerns related to GATE exam.

Age eligibility for CBSE board 10th

Want to know the age eligibility criteria for class 10th CBSE board examination? Yes! You have landed in the right place. Scroll down to know more from the experts answers.

Are BE students eligible to appear for Indian Forest Service Exam?

Planning to appear for IIndian Forest Service exam? Find out what is the eligibility criteria for IFS exam, what is the syllabus for IFS exam and can BE/B.Tech students appear for IFS exam.

Msc and D.El.Ed together In regular mode

Wondering if one can take up a degree and a diploma in regular mode simultaneously? Searching for detailed set of norms for employment with such two qualifications? Check out this Ask Expert page for responses to your query.

MA international relations - Doubt

Have a query about studying MA International Relations? Searching for detailed information regarding the requirements of this course? Here, our experts shall provide you suggestions for move ahead.

Best colleges for Bachelor in Travel and Tourism course in Gurgaon

Planning to purse a bachelor in travel and tourism course in Gurugram but are unsure if you will get admission to a good college based on your Class 12 marks? Get your doubts cleared withe expert advice and know some of the best colleges in Gurgaon that offer this course.

How to restart career after a long gap??

Wondering howto start career after a long gap? Want to know the courses which can help in medical insurance field for working as a medical coder, underwriter or a claims officer? On this Ask Expert page check out advice from our experts.

B.S in IISc or B.Tech in top IITs?

Confused which graduate is appropriate for making a career in astronomy? Looking out for advice and the best options among BSc and B Tech? On this page, our ISC experts shall provide you with the best decision.

Regarding affilations of a good law college

Are you applying for admissions to a law college but are doubtful about its affiliations? Find out here whether a it is mandatory for a law college to be UGC and AICTE recognised.

2019 NIMCJ MACJET entrance exam schedule

Going to appear for the NIMCJ MACJET entrance exam this year? Know from the answers at this Ask Expert page the application procedure, important dates and the syllabus.

Post M.Tech admission to NIT

Want to know if admission can be obtained to NIT with GATE score of 529? ISC's educational consultants will clarify what is the minimum score to get in GATE mechanical branch to get admission to NIT colleges.

Submit Your Question