CA|ICWA|ACS|and other courses

Submit Your Question

Questions & Answers

Pursuing masters of various streams together

Planning to pursue more than one PG course simultaneously in online or distance mode? Want to know if it is allowed and valid? Here, on this page our experts have responded to your questions.

Eligibility to write TGT/PGT with B.Ed+BE qualification

Do you have a query regarding attempting TGT/ PGT exam? Want to know the eligibility criteria for this exam? On this page scroll through the advice from our ISC experts for your question.

Can I complete my graduation after N+2

Wondering how to complete graduation after a drop? Searching for detailed information about to take this ahead? Find advice from experts here for all oyur queries.

Different undergraduate courses

Confused between the various courses in the computing domain? Looking out for major differences between BE, BTEch, BCA,BCS, BSc, BBA? Find responses from experts here.

Validity of suspended degrees

Do you have a question regarding degrees suspended by supreme court? Looking out for answers to whether the degree is valid and can one take up a government job or opt for higher education? On this Ask Expert page find responses from experts.

Suspended degrees of deemed universities

Worried about the status of degree from deemed university as given by the Supreme court? Searching for detailed information about the validity of the degree? On this page find advice from ISC experts for your query.

Confusion about my duplicate Certificates validity

Confused about submission of duplicate certificates for NEET counselling? Looking out for advice here? No worries, on this page our experts will resolve your queries by giving you the correct advice.

Supreme court judgement of BTech distance education

Confused about the validity of BTech distance education as per supreme judgement? Searching for information about its validity online? Go through this page and check out responses from our ISC experts and resolve your query.

What should I do after my B.E. in computer science and engineering?

Would you like expert guidance on what to do after BE (Comp Science & Engg)? Get free advice here on what career to pursue after completing BE computer science & engineering, whether GATE score is considered for admission to top institutes in India and whether there are job opportunities for students with aggregate of less than 60% in B.E.

Submit Your Question