You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

Field to be choose after graduation

HI.. I am Sneha Kadam. I am student in T.Y.B.B.A (Bachelor of bsiness administration).
    I am a bit confused as to what i must do after BBA. MBA and other post graduate courses are quite expensive.
    that's why i would like to do some diploma courses in IT as well as in finance.
    Can someone please suggest me some courses
    Hi friend,
    I suggest you to please do M.B.A degree because it is is the one which can make your BBA degree more effective than any other courses seeking for diploma courses may well reduce your expense but please do mba which makes your more brighter and more prosperous.
    Also every one started doing engineering so there is always a demand for mba graduates so it is better for your future.
    Also your level in society increases and you gain more respect and you can place your family in good position by doing mba.
    If you feel it is expensive you can have a loan which is given by bank and so do your mba degree in a good college and acheive high ranks.

Regards,

Selva avles

hi sneha,

i would suggest you to go for MBA as per present scenario the market demand for business background people is more and you should have best communication skills either your expert or not in your subject knowledge, the presentation of your skills must be in a dignified manner..
    So, i suggest you to take care of your communication also from this stage only, to make your career bright..

Regards,
    Sravanth Kumar.

Hello Sneha,

Of course an MBA degree would enhance your career prospects very dramatically. If you find it difficult to manage the expences of MBA degree you can opt for an educational loan. An educational loan with after employment EMI option will make sure that you pay your MBA fees by yourself. This will make sure that your MBA course is not a burden on your parents.

Second option is to go for any banking/finance job and apply for executive MBA course after 3 years of experience. By the end of 3 years you will have the experience needed for executive MBA admissions and also you can save for the fees.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

thank you all :)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.