You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Want best healthy food recipes for kids

Hii.i am looking for healthy foods recipes for my child.if anybody have an idea of kids recipes please tell me.thanks in advance.
    Preeti,

As you need answers from fellow members please post this same question in ask experts section. Because this section is meant for discussions which you can have with other members. In short this is not right section to post such questions. Still I am attempting your query from my side.

There are lots of good and healthy food recipes are available in ISC's resource section. By using search option you can find such recipes.

I have posted some recipes in that section. You can also check them below.

My resources

okay nice..can you also share the recepie for pasta

hi
    The children needs good supplements for their healthy future life .They must have high immunities which can help them energetic .Children must acquire sufficient energy elements such as proteins ,carbohydrates ,vitamins etc
    You may follow the page and acquire knowledge about energy elements.

@Kelvin,

Hope even you have got what I meant to say. You can some interesting pasta recipes on ISC too!

Recipes of Pasta.

Please even you next time on wards if need some recipes post your requirement in ask expert section.

Dear member you can post this query in ask expert section for detailed and good response. Another way is to search recipes articles in our database. There is separate section in resource section to get new recipes. As you are the fresher here so I suggest you to read posting guidelines and new member FAQs. Use the proper rules of content posting otherwise your thread may be deleted. But you are new here so please have a look on posting guidelines. In ISC you can search and contribute many recipes. There are huge number of articles in ISC about recipes from every age group. Read them frequently also if you other recipes so you can add them in resource section by writing an article. For this you will be paid. So ISC is the home where you can cook as well as earn for every dish. If you don't know how to posts article. Then take a look on my profile's contribution page and check my article to get an idea about positing articles. Anyway there are many other section in ISC where you can contribute and learn by earning some cash. Any doubt please feel free to post in forum section about ISC. We can help you. Have a wonderful and good time.
    Regards
    Kamal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.