You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

Social Media Marketing SEO

Hi Guys I have just completed my grad in B.A. in Psychology...Are there any gud courses on Social Media...Looking for something in detail covering everything on digital in Mumbai?
    Warm welcome to India's leading educational portal. Dear member please read the posting guideline and new member FAQs. If you want detailed answer of your question then please post it in the ask expert sections, where you will get detailed and prompt responses by our experts. You are new comer of website so you can visit my profile to learn that how to post and earn from the website. There are many sections in India study channel where you can earn and learn at same time. Forum section give preference to solve India study channel related questions or doubts. It is used by members for general discussion purposes. If you have any doubt about ISC please post the doubt here so that we can help you. You can feel like home in this educational portal. Take a look in to different sections. Have a amazing time with us.
    Regards
    Kamal

Great ! Thanks will def ask the Expert!!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.