You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Study Abroad

    Regarding the study in foreign countries based on scholarships/fellowships

    Dear friends,
    I am doing the job since last three years.I want to do Ph.D. from foreign university.Regarding to that are there any Europian universities that give the admission in Ph.D. or allow to do the work as a research fellow with scholarships/fellowships without IELTS or any other examination?? If anyone have the information ,then please share it with me.
  • #421795
    Dear friend,
    This is the thread to have been posted in ask expert section. There you could get proper answer.

    As far as my knowledge you are not permitted to UK until you qualified the tests IELTS/TOFEL for doing Ph.D. You have to mention your doing job on what qualification.

    "Education is the movement from darkness to light"


  • This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.