You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Suggest a feature and walk away with some cash

Shikha asked for this and we have it for you !

Suggest a new feature for ISC. If we select your suggestion and implement it, you will get Rs 250 cash award. This is applicable only for major new features.

For small, minor suggestions like 'change layout of site', 'add search option' etc, we will give Rs 100 cash credits.

This is not applicable for any earlier suggestions published in this site or any features in progress.

The cash credit will be given only when we implement the idea, not when we accept your idea.

Please post all feature requests below this resource as a Response. If you post the feature request as a new thread, it will not be counted.

The first cash award of Rs 100 goes to Shikha for suggesting this programme

- Tony
    Congrats Shikha,

You have received more than what you asked for.

Another suggestion is in the school, college details when a course or admission starts and whom to contact in case of admissions. I think we can request colleges to update their page details. This will ensure accurate data for admission seekers and also publicity for colleges.

Sajith

Hi sir

Please add the new thread "Scholarships" and "E-books" in resource catagory because scholarships play important role in students educational life.
    Our members or visitors also get more information about various scholarships by clicking above thread.

Girish

Regards
    Girish Patil

Girish,

Your suggestion is implemented and Rs 100 x 2 is on your account !

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi

ISC also can add "Search link", "Page numbers"(below resource catagory),thread for power point presentation and another important feature is "Google Search link" as well as "ISC search link".

Girish

Regards
    Girish Patil

Hi

ISC can start online certificate courses.ISC can give Encouragement CERTIFICATES to active members of ISC (Means those who got awards like Member of week,Member of month, etc)

Girish

Regards
    Girish Patil

Hi

Resource text(font)should be in black color or colorful.Head lines of resources should be automatically bold or display in other color .

Girish

Regards
    Girish Patil

Hi,

My Suggestion is to implement page number on the pages . resources,questions papers and also a specific count on the page. as 20 or 50 displayed.

The Page number can be displayed next to : Next Results icon (as 1-total number of pages)

Thanks
    Handling Question Paper Section

Hi,

1) One more suggestion why cant we have a Next Results icon on the top also this will help very much.

2) Also a Back or Return to Main page on every resource page.

3) Please mention the size(kb) and also height and width for image to be uploaded in the Funny Pictures section while a person is uploading the image.

4) While searching using the Search Question Papers: (University or Course)
    the first will be displayed with right content. when we click on next it will display all the University. Ex JNTU.

5) Why do we not remove the a University which is entered more than once in different format(duplicate)? Ex: JNTU, Jawaharlala Nehru University,Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,Jadhav Univ,Jadhav Univ-Kolkatta.

Thanks

Hi

Nitin is right.I am agre with him.

Girish

Regards
    Girish Patil

Hi,
    My suggestion will have to do with Non-Indian members, I observed that this site knows they are existing and even in some cases refer to them. But the question to ask here is that are they being carried along. No nation, no individual is an Island of knowledge and this site will be a talk of the Globe very soon if non Indians can be given little attention. There should be programs for them Like (1)Posting a comprehensive Blog on Educational system of their country and Necessary news that may have to do with their country educational system that might be of International value.

(2) Initiating a writing competition on Global issues with guidelines on how you want it, Through Blog posting is another program that will pull members to this group with any setback.

(3)Having a Project resource Index where Members can be posting Summary of Past University projects of Value in various Field serving as Reference for those students in school as repository or Library of Projects with the contact Address of the owner for more details as the case may be.

I may need to apologize my being a little bit talking for non Indians but I think it will go along way to launch this site to the world in a twinkle of an eye.

Thanks

Olufemi
    Nigeria

Olufemi
    Nigeria

Hello Mr. Tony,
    Another suggestion that come to mind is for to ISC to start Networking their members by Inviting members and sponsor or mentor them to be up and doing, even ordinary point like 100 for a friend invited and get to Gold level will encourage many to make sure they invite friends and mentor to the success of ISC and themselves . I realized that there are many members that just register and that is the end,nobody to follow them up because they add no value to anybody. Something like Downlines GET Five(5) Gold Level downlines and get 500 points kind of promotion for this site. How do you see it?
    I think it will work like Magic.

Olufemi
    Nigeria

Olufemi
    Nigeria

HI! MR.TONY,
    I think that there should be a 'BEST ARTICLE contest' in which the winner will get rewarded for his article.

this feature will encourage members to write quality articles,inspite of posting rubbish articles which has no value.

the award can be given every week or every month.
    there should be 1 award per week and 5 awards per month.
    award can be in form of cash or points.

Shikha Chaudhary

Another feature suggestd by me--

There should be a ''BIGGEST REFERRAR OF THE MONTH CONTEST'

You can give RS.100 for prize or as you wish.

This feature will attract a lot of students to this site.

Shikha Chaudhary

Another feature suggestd by me--

there should be a 'REFER A FRIEND AND GET REWARDED'

This should be different than google adsesnse referring, in this one,you should provide 10 points for every referral.

This feature will attract a lot of students to this site.

Shikha Chaudhary

Hi Shikha,
    If you go through my posting you will see that this last one has been captured in my Article writing competition, through Blog but there is no cause for alarm; that means we are thinking alike.
    Thanks
    Olufemi

Olufemi
    Nigeria

My another suggestion---

You should provide a facility to ''REDEEM POINTS''

This feature will encourage members to earn points and not cash.
    they will concentrate more on points.
    you can give prizes like soft toys or small toys, it will be affordable for you and everyone likes soft toys.

so, they will do their best to earn points.

Shikha Chaudhary

Hi OLU FEMI!

Actually i already have thought about this feature , but there was some problem in my computer, beacuse of which I was unable to post response, but now the problem is resolvesd and I have posted my response as soon as i could.

Shikha Chaudhary

My another suggestion----

I think that there should be a
    ''RATING SYSTEM''

By this members will be able to rate every post in three categories-- poor, average ,excellent.
    This feature will help members to see that how much is the article good.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion no.6

I think there should this feature---
    ''5 TOP EXPERTS OF ISC''

you should add this feature in site , 5 experts of ISC should be chosen on vote bases or by rating system.

This feature will bring enthusiasm in members to be a expert and they will contribute their best for this.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion no. 7

This feature can also become a part of ISC---
    ''MENTION ISC NAME ON AT LEAST 100 SITES AND GET REWARDED''

This feature will help ISC a lot because this feature will give publicity to ISC and the award should be given only if the members post ISC name on at least 50 or 100 sites(whatever is your wish).

Shikha Chaudhary

Hi,
    Award for international audience will also help the site. Such as African Best Member of the Month or week as the case may be
    American Most Active member of the month. The truth is if you can check well you will see that other members from other countries are not very active Indians. Yes, this site is for their development but you can carry others along as easy as possible all they need is a given them a little sense of belonging and I promise to woo more members from my end. You know the first question is that what is their benefit or Do I expect them to be posting thing about another country they know little of. It takes a lot of dedication hardwork for people like us to be up and doing Mr. Tony is not easy. That is why I'm acting like and advocate of those people and another channel of members will be opened for the group but if every member is given the same task as we do have it. I'm afraid this site will be active and patronized only by local members.
    Thanks
    Olufemi

Olufemi
    Nigeria

My suggestion no. 8

You can also add this one in ISC-------
    ''REPORT COPIED CONTENT AND GET REWARDED''

This will bring a fear in members and they will not copy from other sites. Your burden will also go away by this.

you can give points or cash to the reporter.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion no.9

''CALL FOR FREE''

By this feature members wil be able to call other members for free through net not by mobile, it will help them a lot.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion no. 10

''ONLINE QUERY SUBMISSION FORM''

This form will help members to contact you easily , beacuse now it takes a lot of time to contact you by mail for some serious problems.
    but this form will make it easy to submit our queries directly from ISC site.

Shikha Chaudhary

Hi Shikha,

I really appreciate all your suggestions it will go along way to help this group because all these will amount to motivating members to have sense of belonging to this great group.
    Let keep our fingers crossed ISC is yet to receive the best. The sky will be ISC beginning if all of us may be thinking of promoting this site.
    Shikha lets I forget I sent you messages but up till now no response, why? Is it that you are so busy to reply or you dont mix business with pleasure? But all work and no play make jack a dull boy.
    Olufemi
    Olufemi

Olufemi
    Nigeria

My another suggestion--

''GET 1 POINT FOR 1 ANSWER IN Q&A SECTION''

In this feature members will get 1 point or rupee for 1 answer
    OR
    they can get points according to the rating of answers
    OR
    only best answer can score points.

This feature will help the Q&A section in maintaining the quality of answers.

Shikha Chaudhary

My another suggestion-

''PRESENTABLE SITE FEATURE''

This will help all the members to rearrange their posts and articles on one page and it will also help in making all resourses 'easy to read'.

so, you should provide facility like yahoo geocities or freewebs, so that we can design our site and make our articles presentable.

Shikha Chaudhary

My another suggestion---

''SOME SECTIONS FOR SITES''

I think that there should be some sections for sites , in which we can add name of sites.

like section for education sites- here all members will submit all the sites which are realated to education.

and other options are -- educational softwares name or sites , online test sites , institutes sites , university sites etc.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion is to add questions section .

More than 300 resources posted by members daily .So education related questions asked by members get buried inside the resources. We people not even able to see that post to response.

It will also more helpful if you seperate questions section from resources

- BALA

''IQ AND EQ TEST ON ISC''

You can also add this test in the tests section.
    It's really interesting and helpful.

Shikha Chaudhary

My another suggestion------

''EDUCATIONAL GAMES''

There can be some educational games , and these can be posted by members or you can also avail this servive.
    It will really be very interesting.

Shikha Chaudhary

''EDUCATIONAL/INSPIRATIONAL STORIES''

This section will be helpful for depressed students, these motivational stories will help them a lot.

Members can also get points or rupees for this.

Shikha Chaudhary

''BEST STORY AWARD''

If the educational stories section is created , then there can be a award for the 'best story'.

Shikha Chaudhary

My another suggestion-----

''WRITE FULL ARTICLE ON ANY CAREER OPTION''

This feature will help ISC a lot in having worthwile contents.
    these article will be based on quality.
    and there should be 5 articles selected every week and they should get points or cash as your wish.

Shikha Chaudhary

My last suggestion for today----

''ADD ACCEPTED BUTTON ON THIS PAGE''

I think that you should write accepted or rejected in front of every suggestion.

Shikha Chaudhary

One more suggstion--------

''POINTS SUMMARY AND LINKS SUMMARY''

You can also provide us this facility , by this we will be able to view our points summary , i mean for hich activity we have got the point.
    and link summary will help us to see all the links posted by us to see on one page.

Shikha Chaudhary

Already suggested features---------

view tab in front of resourses
    member name in front of resourses
    search tab on the top of ISC
    numbers in the bottom of site to turn pages
    hyperlink facility in posting resourses
    font size

Shikha Chaudhary

Now I am tired, and I need to think some more suggestions for this site, so that we can make this site wonderful and people's first choice.
    So, Good Night , I am going to sleep.
    BYE!

Shikha Chaudhary

Shikha Chaudhary

Hi,
    Shikha you have done a good job for today I pray most of your Suggestions will be implemented. People like you are the one we need to improve this site. Do have a time to reply my message.

Olufemi
    Nigeria

Olufemi
    Nigeria

Olufemi
    Nigeria

Mr Tony,

I have another suggestion for IT expert or hobbyists as member of this group ISC to post Sample project with Source code tagged "Post a project with source code and earn money" This will only be access by member that are in Gold Level with at least 1000 points because this will be one of the most valuable of this site as it will be help many beginners in programming to get their foot.
    To promote MicroSoft, I will suggest that only Microsoft based application should be accepted such as Visual Studio 2005, 2008, VB6, to mention a few.
    This is just a suggestion, Other company applications can be received but this is just my personal opinion.

This suggestion is informed due to the fact that I was directed to this site on my quest for software project from Spider dot Net.
    Thanks to Mr. Tony you are my lead to this site.

Olufemi

Olufemi
    Nigeria

My suggestion to improve the resource section is to add

''ADD Freeware softwares'' feature.

I think the general user can findout many free utilities through this section.Such as imp. drivers,small games ,internet utilities etc.

One more suggestion ...
    give prizes or bonus points to the members who
    "get their membership level silver,gold,diamond,platinium in minimum time"

One more suggestion ...
    since you pay after when the cash amount reaches to RS. 5000.It creates some frustration to the members.So make your program more flexible and
    "pay cash when it reaches Rs 1000"
    I am sure it will attract many students to join ISC. Also they will work hard.

One more suggestion..

"Provide facility to your active members to organize seminars in colleges, institution etc."
    so that more people can get aware of ISC and may join it.

There should be
    “An annual function/seminar “
    For the members and it should be organized by ISC.
    So they can share their feelings, ideas and it will be a memorable day also.
    This will feel them that ISC is not just an organization. It’s a family.

Hi sir

There should be another links "ENGINEERING SEMINARS","ENGINEERING PROJECTS"

GIRISH

Regards
    Girish Patil

Hello

"ON-LINE CERTIFICATION TESTS" SHOULD ON ISC SO EVERYONE CAN GET BENIFIT OF THIS INCLUDING ISC.

GIRISH

Regards
    Girish Patil

ashish kumar singh,

I have added the category "Free software" and Rs 100 reward is in your account.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

Thank Tony,
    I have suggestion to improve the Question area section.Since each course of each university may have hundreds of questions so you must provide more convinent facitity for finding related question in less time.

So please provide searching questions
    by university
    By course name
    By subject
    By year etc.

Hi! Mr. Tony,

i posted 22 suggestions, please tell me that none of them is selected or it will take time to check my suggestions.

Shikha Chaudhary

We are not taking any decisions now on what is accepted or not. We will prioritise the tasks and when time permits, we implement some of them. When we decide to implement, we will announce it here.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

Tony,

My suggestion is to provide online chatting for the active members, create chatrooms for various catories, it will be better than discussing about something in discussion forum. It will be very much helpful when anyone needs immediate help from many other members.

Regards,
    Ram...

regards,
    Ramkumar.

Hi Tony,

My suggestion is to create a section called "Interview Questions" similar to the Question Papers that we have on the top navigation bar of the site. There we can have questions on various technologies.

This will be useful for freshers as well as laterals. I know that in the resources section there are some interview questions posted for some companies. But it would be better if we have a dedicated section for this technology wise. Placing this in the top of the page will give more visibility to it.

Thanks,
    Vijay

Hi sir ,
    my suggestion is if you provide a chat option in your site ,but the name must be different(such as shoutboard,go on talking etc),it would be easy to chat even when there is a keyword blocking in a system.
    With regards,
    pradeep.

Hi sir my suggestion No:2 is,
    It would be very useful for the users who are searching for some data regarding the "History",If you place a new thread Named "HISTORY".

-Pradeep.

Hi Tony,

It will be better if we have a "Contact Us" link at the top of the page so that users of the site can ask moderators any doubts that they have.

I was just searching for it and after long time i could find it at the bottom of the page. Also it is a good practice followed by almost all the websites. It will definitely add value to the site.

Thanks,
    Vijay

Tony,

At present there is no link to the "Links section" from ISC's home page, please provide link for easy accessibility.

Regards,
    Ram...

regards,
    Ramkumar.

Tony,
    Please flag this resource and make this to appear in top of the resources to post at once while members think of any suggestions for improving ISC. If it gets dumped inside the resources it will be hard for members to post their suggestions.

Regards,
    Ram...

regards,
    Ramkumar.

Hi

Add some links related to Yoga, Pranayam, Meditation, etc. on the top navigation bar of the site

Girish

Regards
    Girish Patil

Hi

Add "Google Search link" as well as "ISC search link" as early as possible.

Girish

Regards
    Girish Patil

I think we take so much from our motherland.It provide us all resources which are essential for any citizen. I suggest a separate section for our own nation by name MY INDIA, where you can tell what you have done for your nation and what else you can do for it.
    Keep \m/ing
    A TRUE ISCian

Hi

In freshers job section when we post the resources one more block should be present that is "REFERENCE BLOCK" . In that block members can write (who post jobs) references means from which resource they have taken that perticular job.(News paper .Internet,etc)

Girish

Regards
    Girish Patil

My suggestion--

this page ''Suggest a feature and walk away with some cash'' is getting lost in pages of ISC, so flag it and keep it one the top.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion-------

plz add this category also ---- ''My Interview Experience''

I am sure every member has given at least one interview, so
    In this section all members will post their experiences of their interviews and it will help others to learn from their experiences.

Like my IBM interview experience

On the above link those member will click who want to go to IBM for interview and wanna know interview process of IBM.

Shikha Chaudhary

Places to visit can be a resource section. I think girish or someone else suggested this before this competition started. It is still a good option. We need to get other sources of information that will attract more traffic to this website.

Many members posting copied contents from our competitor sites. My suggestion to avoid this is ISC should implement negative points. For example if a member posting copied content and earned 3 points for that resource then ISC should reduce 6 points (double the points) from the total points earned by that members.

I hope this will reduce posting copied contents and increase the quality of resouces in ISC.

- BALA

Bala,

Very nice suggestion bala, ISC can implement this at once to maintain the quality of resources.

Regards,
    Ram...

regards,
    Ramkumar.

Tony,

Will i be provided any reward or points as my suggestion accepted to flag this post and place it on top of resources.

I posted this suggestion on march 14th

Ragards,
    Ram...

regards,
    Ramkumar.

I have suggested 25 suggestions and didn't get any of them selected.
    Shikha Chaudhary

Hi Tony,
    I think there should be voting system for diffrent issues where
    members can vote. Issues for voting can be posted by silver or more level members.

Regards
    Arun Jadhav

Regards
    Arun Jadhav

Regards
    Arun Jadhav

Hi Mr.Tony,
    I think as part of this give a suggestion a get a cash award program I will like to strongly suggest a new page that will serve as the notice board where all member can go to at least on a daily basis to check on the latest announcements on ISC. I will even suggest a kind of title of the page as "Have Check on Tony Today?" or "Check on Tony" being the webmaster he will be the coordinator of informations that is meant for members even when there is a new program.
    I think this will keep all member abreast of all latest development in the group. And any member that does not visit will not blame the management team of not channeling the news properly.
    It is my hope that this will be done fast to help people know more about ISC without stress.

Olufemi

Olufemi
    Nigeria

Hi

In our profile page everything is there means our contribution to ISC.
    we can know how many question papers we post,how many colleges we add,how many question resources we post, from our profile page but we can't know how many replys are given to resources.

So please add one more link in our profile page "Reply Posted"

Girish

Regards
    Girish Patil

Please Implement a DROP Down Menu.

So that lot of space in the main page can be saved.In Resource Main page, 35 % of that page is used for displaying the Categories Box. It causes difficulty to scroll down and boring to see it.
    And takes more time to display the page which causes extra load on your server.

If you place a drop down menu for categories, you can place a Leader Board Google IMAGE ONLY advertisement in this space which will earn you more revenue as this page gets more impressions.

Please start an RSS Feed for getting online News from various Educational websites and News Websites like Google News to get up to date information.

Please start a Friendship category, as most of the members here are youngsters, and wants to find new friends. In this section "Decent Friendship requests" can be made by members and others can post responses in each thread and can discuss their ideas.

MR.TONY,

I want to ask you that you have accepted my suggestion , but didn't pay me.

You acepted my suggestion of ''add new category of My Interview Experience'', but you didn't mention my name for this.

plz reply as soon as possible

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion no.30------

add category of ''SUCCESS MANTRA''

This category will hwlp students in building up their confidence and for self motivation.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion no.31------

Add category of ''FORUMS''

In this section all members will post their general queries or general discussions.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion no. 32----

Add category of ''ADVICE FOR STUDENTS''

In this section members will post advice for school students, students of college and what to do after 12 and what to do after graduation etc.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion no. 33---

Add category of ''CAREER OPTIONS''

In this section all members will post article on any career option and it should contain these headings - meaning of that career, eligibility, prospects, skills, salary, institutes etc.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion no. 34---

Add this feature or quiz ''WHAT SHOULD I CHHOSE FOR MY CAREER''

All students are confused about their career , so you should bring a quiz or a feature in which these students can get help for deciding their future.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion:3 is,

You can place An additional thread called " Health " in the posting page.So that if any one is having health related tips or health related articles they can place them in that thread.

-Pradeep

I suggest that an option window or arrangement in the site for giving any amount from the revenues earned for poor people / anitcaped people / deceased people / aged personnel

Hi,

Why cant we have a link or category to see what questions paper selected or not selected in the profile column of the member.
    This will help the member to keep track for which question paper he has earned or not earned

2) Can we a direct link to access the member information under My Profile:

http://indiastudychannel.com/member/bajaj_ni.aspx

Regards,

Nitin

Thanks

My suggestion no. 35---

I think that you should also add this facility -
    currently we are unable to see our today points, we can just see total points, so plz also show our today points.
    It will encourage us to reasc to top 3 active members category.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion no. 35---

add this ''BE A MODERNATOR OF THIS SITE''

You should start this, you should choose 3 moderators from the members of this site, they will do some work on your behalf ,like answering queries or giving alerts to members or something like that. it will really help you in decreasing your burden.

Shikha Chaudhary

Hi

I think another link related to the the students who really very much interested in SPACE related courses would be helpful for their future developments

Thanks
    rajan

Hi,
    I think this website covered all academic information, its very usefull for us.
    My sugggestion is, Add one thread for exclusive for Software programs, like software related queries, new techniques,questions.
    Add one more thread for general knowledge questions,here also we can share some information and learn some new thinks.

Regards,
    D.Anitha

I want to give a suggestion to ISC to create a resource index for motivational materials (articles), where members can post motivational related materials alone and for anybody that visit the site and in need of motivation to renew his or her strength will be directed on where our motivational posts are kept.

The issue of motivation can not be overemphasized as it goes along way to help in encouraging those that are putting their effort into anything they are doing, especially students which is the main focus of this site.

I will be happy if this is done as it will serve as a place for performance refreshing.

Olufemi

Olufemi
    Nigeria

Hi,
    I don't know if any member have noticed that when you have a personal message sent to you there is no message alert to tell you that you have a certain number of mail. I want to suggest MESSAGE ALERT feature in case any member have messages in their private or personal inbox. This will make members to promptly reply the message without any delay.
    Thanks
    Olufemi

Olufemi
    Nigeria

Attn: Mr. Tony,

There are public examination results like "SSLC" or "PUC" which play a major role in education. My sugession is, in case of such result announcements, you can display it like the way it is displayed in televisions as flash news, which keeps moving.
    Hope you got to know what i meant.

Similarly, you can apply this idea to other major issues concerning education.

Hope you find this in order.

Thanks and best regards,
    Mala.

hi Tony,
    my suggestion is to add a new category in resource section
    'REVIEWS'
    it will include the detailed reviews of new books, educational software etc.

Ashish singh

My suggestion No:4,
    Is please add a button in home page to know the members totally but not as per their level.It makes the new commers to think how much competetion they need to face and how hard they to work for this.
    -Deepu

My suggestion No:5,

I think you can place anew text field in the home page specifying to the persons who have crossed a level i.e from bronze to silver (or) from silver to gold (or) from gold to diamond.So taht it will please the participants and gives encouragement for the members .

-Deepu

My suggestion no. 37---

Please add this category also ''BEST FEATURES OF ISC'' OR ''BEST EDUACATIONAL WEBSITE''

It will be very useful for all of us , because it will make a very nice image of ISC in all of us and new members will also be able to understand ISC more.

Like I reached to this site by this--

I was searching in Google ''Genuine programme for work from home'' and that's how I reached to this site.

so if people search like this they will get the best result.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion no. 38---

You can also add this ''How Did I Came To This Site'' AND'How ISC changed my life''

It will inspire all the members.

Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestion no. 38---

You can start this programme---- ''place at least 100 links on your website'' OR something like this ''MAKE YOUR WEBSITE FULL OF ISC LINKS''

In this feature members will place links in their website like I have placed links in my freewebs website and i will tell all my friends to go to that site, then by this they will come to ISC.

Shikha Chaudhary

My Suggestion 1:

Place a page number at the bottom of each page ( with total number of pages).

1-__

Nitin

Thanks

2 Feature :

Back or Return Button to Main page on every resource page.

Thanks

3 Feature:

Remove the a University which is entered more than once in different format(duplicate)

Adding a Filter when a person adding a University/colleges with same. Pop a message.

Thanks

4. Most Important Feature:

Add a Category for QUIZ. Where we can start posting quiz on different issue.

Thanks

Attention Mr. Tony,
    It is a pity that sometime some us feel some how about the way thing are going with ISC as per decision and contribution of members. I could remembered vividly I posted a suggestion first on the 14th March on Need for Notice Board on the discussion forum. But some members advised me that Mr. Tony has insisted that it only suggestion here that will be considered so I need to reposted the suggestion on this suggestion place on 15th March, 2008. Today a feature appeared above the menu serving the same role I suggested but not the name I gave to it but it is my idea and every member can read about this latest development easily without stress. Even if you don't give it to me as credit God will reward me for being a faithful contributor to this great site.
    Bye for now
    Olufemi

Olufemi
    Nigeria

Check Discussion Forum post on the 14th March the title of the post is "There is urgent need for a notice board" then two members Ramkumar and Shikha advised me to repost it in this suggest a feature and get cash and I did on the 15th March, 2008. If I'm wrong you can put me through. These members can testify to it, because this feature is one that can add good value to this site and somebody that visited this site last week will easily identify this change and even benefit from this notice board and I believe that this group is treating all equally without any sentiment.
    Olufemi

Olufemi
    Nigeria

I feel that a resource section which shows the hits of ISC daily and keywords that will generate most hits will enable contributors to post resources based on it. It will benefit both ISC and ISCians.

Mr.Tony,

as you have started this programme ''Suggest genuine revenue sharing/work from home programmes'' , this is blank till now, i think that any member has no info about genuine programmes, but there are a lot of members who have doubt on some programmes and they think that they will get paid from this , but they have not got there first payout till now , beacuse they have not reached to the minimum payout level, so

I think that you should start this programme also ''MENTION WORK FROM HOME SITES'' FOR WHICH YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU WILL GET PAID.

Shikha Chaudhary

Mr Tony,

I suggest three features:-

1.This is such a vast eduational site with so much stuff on education but unfortunately there is no short-cut or any kind of search feature available on the website. If we want some information, we have to explore so many links.With 'SEARCH ISC' feature this will become very easy.

2.I also think people SPAM this site like hell.This inhibits the popularity of this site. So, i think Memeber of the week award should be given according to the quality of the posts i.e A person should be eligible for Member of the week award if he/she posts 10 QUALITY posts rather than 100 useless posts.

3.Providing google search on the site as suggested by some other people might give an edge to ISC's competitors. As it will be easier for users to get the same information from various web-sites by an easier search. That can easily deviate people from ISC.

Also, you can start this feature of Rating an article(RATE AN ARTICLE) or post by people who read it. In that way, people can help others know how useful or meaningful an article/post is.

hello Tony,
    Please provide facility to view and leave comments in funny pictures section.After viewing picture or videos the user should have provision to leave and viewing comments.
    so add
    'comments in funny pictures'
    -Best regards
    Ashish

my suggestion is please add
    "A MAIL BOX" so we can send and recieve mails from anyone easily. you can add this in profile of mamber.

Hi Tony,
    Please help members to score maximum for the blog posting etc.
    provide quality blogs,articles in one place so that the members may take benefit from it and score maximum.
    Hence make a section of
    'quality blogs,resources etc'
    This section may include resourses posted by the members or samples provided by ISC. So that we can write better blogs and articles.
    Best regards
    -ashish

My suggestion no. 40

Hello Mr.Tony,

this site is fabolousa and adsense is also great but there are a lot of members who cannot make profit of google adsense beacuse there account has disapproved and it is really difficult to make money with google adsense.

so i want to refer you a name of alternative of google adsense.

and the name of that programme is "BidVertiser''.

BidVertiser is really a great programme and i think that you should bring it in this site.

and if it is not possible for you to bring this in this site, then you can start a feature by which we will ourself paste the ad code in this site and all the work related to it will be done by us.

here is the site name--- http://www.bidvertiser.com/

i have registered myself on this site and they have given me a code to paste on my site but on ISC there is no option like this.

Shikha Chaudhary

You can also add an link to the external mail servers address book, so that the newly joined user can be asked to send a mail to the contacts in his/her address book and ask them to join in the India Study Channel .

My suggestion No:6,

Please remove the unselected questions from the Online test questions so that you can avoid the space wastage.

-Deepu

Hi,

My Suggestion will be : Can we add a Category as HUMOUR.

Nitin

Thanks

Hi,
    I would like to suggest that there an online career guidance and counselling for students who are just out of the schools and are confused with what career or what field they should chose .

Hello sir

PLease add some links related to "YOGA" OR "MEDITATION" AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

I want your opinion about my this suggestion.

Girish

Regards
    Girish Patil

Regards
    Girish Patil

Girish,

This is a good suggestion. I will add the category "Yoga/meditation".

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

Nitin,

I will add the "Humour" category.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

Tony,
    Please add
    'Total no. of views'
    in resources or funny picture/video.so that the user may find how many times this picture or article had been seen.It will increase the value of that resource and will also useful for the user to find out most popular one.
    In search you may add and sort the resources

'Most popular'

'Most commented'

Hello sir,
    My suggestion No:7, is that there is a lot of confusion for the freshers of the ISC.I have been several messages regarding what to do in this site.So it could be very nice for the freshers of the site if you provide any necessary information regarding what to do with ISC in the site's home page.

-Deepu

Hello sir,

My suggestion is that in ISC if you palce a "SEARCH BAR" then any one can search any thing from ISC through matching keywords.Otherwise if anyone want to search particular Resource in ISC ,have to search one by one.if we place search bar we can search easily.

-rajasekhar

SajithkumarS : "in the school, college details when a course or admission starts and whom to contact in case of admissions. I think we can request colleges to update their page details. This will ensure accurate data for admission seekers and also publicity for colleges"

- Can be implemented.

Girish Patil : ISC also can add "Search link", "Page numbers"(below resource catagory),thread for power point presentation and another important feature is "Google Search link" as well as "ISC search link".

- Request for 'search' feature has been there for a long time. We are working on it, however, you may not get the credits for it.

Girish Patil : ISC can start online certificate courses.ISC can give Encouragement CERTIFICATES to active members of ISC (Means those who got awards like Member of week,Member of month, etc)

- This could be done.

Girish Patil : Resource text(font)should be in black color or colorful.Head lines of resources should be automatically bold or display in other color .

- We will implement some mechanism for user to select his colors.

Nitin :
    My Suggestion is to implement page number on the pages . resources,questions papers and also a specific count on the page. as 20 or 50 displayed. The Page number can be displayed next to : Next Results icon (as 1-total number of pages)

- We have decided to stay with current system considering various technical issues.

Nitin : 1) One more suggestion why cant we have a Next Results icon on the top also this will help very much.

- Can be done.

Nitin : 3) Please mention the size(kb) and also height and width for image to be uploaded in the Funny Pictures section while a person is uploading the image.

- We will do this.

Nitin : 4) While searching using the Search Question Papers: (University or Course)
    the first will be displayed with right content. when we click on next it will display all the University. Ex JNTU.

- We will fix this.

Nitin : 5) Why do we not remove the a University which is entered more than once in different format(duplicate)? Ex: JNTU, Jawaharlala Nehru University,Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,Jadhav Univ,Jadhav Univ-Kolkatta.

- We will correct this.

regards,
    Tony John

Mr. Tony what about other suggestions I think this should be done orderly so that every other people that have made suggestion will no if their suggestion is to be implemented or rejected for a good reason. This will give the webmasters rest of mind in the way they are handling this section.My intension is to make things more easier for the members and the coordinating group so that we will be earning money like playing a game of no stress. So, adopt an easy way out of handling this section once and for all.

Olufemi

Olufemi
    Nigeria

you can add this category also -- ''DATESHEET''

It will help many students to see their datesheet.

Shikha Chaudhary

Yes, I am responding in the order now. You can expect my responses for the rest of the suggestions soon.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

Shikha,

What is DATESHEET ?

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

You can add this category also --- ''SELL YOUR EDUCATIONAL BOOKS AND CD''

Here members can also give link to other webpages like they list the product on ebay and then list the link here.

Shikha Chaudhary

In datesheet section members will post the datesheet of exams like of DELHI UNIVERSITY datesheet AND Other universities datesheet.
    Shikha Chaudhary

My suggestions till now-
    Mr.Tony you can write the reason in front of them, i have made it easy for you.

'BEST ARTICLE CONTEST'
    ''BIGGEST REFERRAR OF THE MONTH CONTEST'
    'REFER A FRIEND AND GET REWARDED'
    ''REDEEM POINTS''
    ''RATING SYSTEM''
    ''5 TOP EXPERTS OF ISC''
    ''MENTION ISC NAME ON AT LEAST 100 SITES AND GET REWARDED''
    ''REPORT COPIED CONTENT AND GET REWARDED''
    ''CALL FOR FREE''
    ''ONLINE QUERY SUBMISSION FORM''
    ''ADD Q&A SECTION
    ''GET 1 POINT FOR 1 ANSWER IN Q&A SECTION''
    ''PRESENTABLE SITE FEATURE''
    ''SOME SECTIONS FOR SITES''
    ''IQ AND EQ TEST ON ISC''
    ''EDUCATIONAL GAMES''
    ''EDUCATIONAL/INSPIRATIONAL STORIES''
    ''BEST STORY AWARD''
    ''WRITE FULL ARTICLE ON ANY CAREER OPTION''
    ''ADD ACCEPTED BUTTON ON THIS PAGE''
    ''POINTS SUMMARY AND LINKS SUMMARY''
    ''SUCCESS MANTRA''
    ''FORUMS''
    ''ADVICE FOR STUDENTS''
    ''CAREER OPTIONS''
    ''WHAT SHOULD I CHHOSE FOR MY CAREER''
    ''Make today points watchable''
    ''BE A MODERNATOR OF THIS SITE''
    ''BEST FEATURES OF ISC'' OR ''BEST EDUACATIONAL WEBSITE''
    ''How Did I Came To This Site'' AND'How ISC changed my life''
    ''place at least 100 links on your website'' OR something like this ''MAKE YOUR WEBSITE FULL OF ISC LINKS''
    ''alternative of google adsense''
    ''DATESHEET''
    ''SELL YOUR EDUCATIONAL BOOKS AND CD''
    ''JOB FAIRS AND EDUCATIONAL FAIRS''

Shikha Chaudhary

one more suggestion---

ADD CATEGORY OF ''JOB FAIRS AND EDUCATIONAL FAIRS''

Here members will upload the information of the job fairs and educational fairs.

Shikha Chaudhary

One more suggestion-------

Please bring some alternatives of yahoo answers like rediff answers and ibibo answers etc.

Shikha Chaudhary

The only thing that ISC lacks is pictures. Pictures are very good when expressing. Article posting should be more feasible for attaching pics with the post.
    Such as image hosting can be a better solution.

PLEASE PAY CONCERN OVER THIS ISSUE.

Keep \m/ing
    A TRUE ISCian

I suggest adding a feature value added service. This link should have posts like settings to connect vodafone to internet, troubleshoot windowxp, open a demat account, get a credit card etc. Things that will help people download or change settings which people in ISC will have access to but people find it difficult to get from a operator or service. For example codes in nokia to activate special features, ringtones, text message wishes for every season, greetings, services in each city like taxi, hotels, travel, train booking, bus services etc.

Sajith

as hindi is our national language so hindi language should be added on this site as optional language.

My suggestion No:8,

I think you are paying a less attention on the photos setion.You could also place a new reward such
    "Best photo of the day".and the reward may also be quite less such as Rs.20/-.So that that section also becomes quite stronger.

Please give me reply about this and my above mentioned suggestions.

Thanking you.
    -Deepu.

My suggestion No:8,

I think you are paying a less attention on the photos setion.You could also place a new reward such
    "Best photo of the day".and the reward may also be quite less such as Rs.10/-.So that that section also becomes quite stronger.

Please give me reply about this and my above mentioned suggestions.

Thanking you.
    -Deepu.

Provide certification DUMP's on so they can easily get exam material(Question and answers).
    Certifications like Microsoft,Cisco,Oracle etc.
    In this we can provide two categories
    1.With optins
    2.without option

In With optins we can provide choice to user that how many optional answer want.Minum 2 and maximum 6 optios per questions.

Thanks,
    Sac

Regards,
    Sac

Hello sir
    Add following on left side of website when user click on "Resources"
    1.Animals / Sports
    2.Literature
    3.Newsticker
    4.Communication
    5.Grammar
    6.Business-Info
    7.Games & Riddles
    8.E-Cards
    9.Newsletter
    10.Calendar 2008
    11.Cultural Studies
    12.Study tips

comment on it..??

Girish

Regards
    Girish Patil

MOST IMPORTANT

ISC is educational website so

" PUT SOME DOWNLOADABLE VERSIONS OF EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARES ON ISC "

Girish Patil

Regards
    Girish Patil

Tony,

I think traffic who are searching free e books, related to education is tremendous, so you can please take care about e books section,though there are many websites providing free ebooks,ISC can stand in its way for huge collection of Educational Ebooks, first of all start a contest where members can be rewarded points and cash for submiting Ebooks, the points can be based upon the quality of e books they submit.

After you are satisfied with our collection of Ebooks in ISC you can start to give ebooks section link for blogging, so that our site traffic may increase...

Regards,
    Ram...

regards,
    Ramkumar.

regards,
    Ramkumar.

I just want to suggest that we should have an option to edit resource posted by us.Sometimes it happens that we neglect some mistake in the article which we can only visualize after we have posted the article.for that members should be provided with facility of editing the article posted by them.It will be really helpful for all of us.

aN iQ TEST WITH RESULT OF LEVEL OF IQ. I FEEL THIS WILL BEST SUIT TO THIS STUDY CHANNEL WEBSITE.

Jalaj,
    The option you mentioned is available already in ISC, you can find an edit link in all the resource and even response posted by you. check that link in any of resource or response posted by you near your name in that resource, you can find that link only if you login into your ISC id.

Regards,
    Ram...

regards,
    Ramkumar.

Mr.Tony, I think you have noinfo about it, but there is no link to search for schools.

but we can search it on the following link--
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/schools

But this link is not on ISC, so this is my suggestion for you to keep this tab of ''SCHOOLS'' on the top with other tabs of colleges,courses and universities etc.

Shikha Chaudhary

Hello Mr.Tony,

You have made this site very nice and presentable and easy to read.

But I think that you should write something about this on a noticeboard, so that every member can understand what has happened and what are our new responsibilities , like yesterday my no.of posts in resources were 168 and today it's only 108, plz tell why is it happened and will it also change the link of my resources which i have submitted on other sites.

Thank You
    Shikha

Shikha Chaudhary

Mr.Tony you have accepted some of my suggestions, but I think you have forgot to give me credit for these--

1. You have accepted my suggestion of ''RATING SYSTEM''

2. You have accepted my suggestion of ''FORUMS''

3. You have accepted my suggestion of ''POINTS SUMMARY''

4. You have accepted my suggestion of ''PRESENTABLE SITE FEATURE''

Please credit me for the above suggestions as soon as possible.

Shikha Chaudhary

Mr.Tony I know you have moved our posts to forums section , but in our resources there are still some posts which should be moved to forums section.

Plz tell me how to do this?

Shikha Chaudhary

One more thing----

when we go to our profile and click on view profile , then there is written everything like resources, question paper, questions, colleges etc. which have been submitted by us till the date , but there is no summary of our posts in forums section.

Shikha Chaudhary

Mr.Tony,

today there is some problem in my profile page, and this happened after this big change in ISC, actually today in my profile page my points are showing 1502, but in the left side in short view of my account it's 1867, plz solve this problem, it should be 1867 like it was yesterday.

Shikha Chaudhary

Mr.Tony

My Suggestion is "Puzzles category" which is helpful for Engineering Students

Sree..
    Don't take any decisions when you are Angry.
    Don't make any promises when you are Happy.

Mr Tony
    You added the feature suggested by me i.e 'Rate the Article' ,when will i get credit for this?

My suggestion No:9,

I think its better to maintain a dictionary in this site,So that any finding for a meaning of a word can find it out here in this site.Please think of this suggestion.

-Deepu

My suggestion No:10,

You can also add a feature called " Mention your favourite website".By this you can know how famous our site is.
    -Deepu

My Suggestion No:11,

I think it will be very attractive if you also " ADD THE DATE AND TIME " on the title bar of the response where the details of the response such as members name who posted the response,His level etc.

-Deepu

My suggestion No:12,
    If you remove any deselected resource from the resources section in a members display page it will give a nice look.Other wise its a bit discouraging.If you find any mistakes from our resources simply remove those from the list.Dont change its color and let it be there itself.Is a bit discouraging.
    -Deepu

hello baljeet,

I think there is some misunderstanding, you said that you have have refrered the feature of 'rating system', but i referred this and you can see it's proof by reading my suggestions.

With Regards
    Shikha

Shikha Chaudhary

Hello Mr.Tony,
    when will you answer for above?

With Regards
    Shikha

Shikha Chaudhary

Hi Shikha,
    You can check it in my posts. I suugested Rate An Article post.

Hi,Baljeet,

I suggested this feature befor you.
    you can check it.

with regards
    shikha

Shikha Chaudhary

Hello sir
    Add following on left side of website when user click on "Resources"
    1.Animals / Sports
    2.Literature
    3.Newsticker
    4.Communication
    5.Grammar
    6.Business-Info
    7.Games & Riddles
    8.E-Cards
    9.Newsletter
    10.Calendar 2008
    11.Cultural Studies
    12.Study tips

" PUT SOME DOWNLOADABLE VERSIONS OF EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARES ON ISC "

ISC can start online certificate courses.ISC can give Encouragement CERTIFICATES to active members of ISC (Means those who got awards like Member of week,Member of month, etc)

comment on it..??

Girish

Regards
    Girish Patil

Mr. Tony you have also accepted my this suggestion -- ''ONLINE QUERY SUBMISSION FORM'' with a name of ''Post Your Feedback'',

Please credit me for the above suggestion as soon as possible.

Shikha Chaudhary

NEW FEATURES MUST INCLUDE-

1. ALLOWING UPLOADING OF QUESTION PAPERS DIRECTLY.
    2. FOR POSTING QUESTION PAPERS PEOPLE SHOULD GET 20 POINTS AND 10Rs.
    3. FOR ARTICLES, RESOURCES AND FORUMS WE SHOULD BE PAID Rs5.
    4. STOCKS RELATED ISSUES MUST BE INCLUDED.
    5. LATEST NEWS TICKER MUST BE ON THE SITE.
    6. INTERFACE SHOULD BE MORE EASY TO USE.
    7. U MUST ALLOW DIRECT POSTING OF ANSWERS AT YAHOO, ALSO BLOGGING AT BLOGGER.COM, SUBMITTING LINKS AGAIN AND AGAIN IS TIME CONSUMING.

MOST IMPORTANT-

THERE SHOULD BE A LIMIT FOR-
    1. POSTING QUESTION PAPERS PER DAY - 50/DAY
    2. RESOURCES, ARTICLES, FORUMS- 10/DAY
    3. SUBMITTING LINKS- 50/DAY
    4. OTHERS- 20/DAY

TO MAKE UR SITE MORE EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT.

Regards.
    Member ISC

shikha,

This is not a new feature. I have been asking people to give feedback all the time.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

I think to be save the members of conflict over who suggested on feature or not I have advised sometimes ago that each post suppose to have an immediate reply to justify the person that did the post. But in case where they are not answered appropriately another member might hide under another means and suggest the same thing in another way but all are same. I think instant response to this feature will go along way to help the management team to coordinate this section of the site.
    Olufemi

Olufemi
    Nigeria

Hi Tony,

I have a suggestion to make our site interactive while posting response. May be it can be possible.

What do you think about adding "Emoticon".

Regards,

Nitin

Thanks

MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE-

(LIVE CHAT) WITH THE CUSTOMER CARE SHOULD BE INTRODUCED AND PUT THAT FEATURE ON THE MAIN PAGE OF YOUR SITE , SO THAT PEOPLE CAN CONNECT WITH YOU (Mr TONY), AND FIND THE SOLUTION OF THERE PROBLEMS INSTANTANEOUSLT.

THNX.

Regards.
    Member ISC

Hello Mr. Tony,

you have also accepted my suggestion - ''refer and earn''

you can see my suggestion in suggest a feature programme.

With Regards
    Shikha

Shikha Chaudhary

HI TONY,

YOU MUST PROVIDE THE DATAILS OF QUESTION PAPERS SUBMITTED BY PEOPLE.

eg. FOR INDIVIDUAL MONTHS LIKE-

MARCH- 90 PAPERS SUBMITTED

APRIL- 100 PAPERS SUBMITTED

THNX.

Regards.
    Member ISC

NEW FEATURES MAY INCLUDE-

1. INTERACTIVE QUIZ COMPETITIONS.

2. INTERACTIVE KNOWLEDGE GAMES.

3. BIDDING CONTESTS.

DO THINK ABOUT THESE FEATURES, SO THAT UR REVENUE WILL BE INCREASED MUCH MORE.

THNX.

Regards.
    Member ISC

Every time i vsit this site , i have to open a new page to SIGN IN to my account, which is quite inconvenient itself.
    So , i suggest the SIGN IN option should be on the home page itself , so that the members can enter their user ID and password on the homepage itself.
    THANK YOU.

COOL FEATURE-

YOU MUST PROVIDE EACH MEMBER WITH A SPECIAL HTML REFERAL TAG, SO THAT THEY CAN PUT THAT TAG ON THERE BLOGS ,SO REFERAL CAN BE MADE EASY.

Regards.
    Member ISC

Hi Atul,

The feature you are talking about is already available.

You can see your refferal link by going to the following page------

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/Members/MyReferrals.aspx

With Regards
    Shikha

Shikha Chaudhary

Hi

No doubts its a very informative site both for students and professional.I would suggest two things why dont we make it more resourceful by bringing in new fields.About 95% of the students taking up commerce also enroll for professional courses like CA, CS CFA etc. If we include materials relating to these courses site will become more resourceful and also there will be enhancement in its coverage.

Hi SHIKHA,

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE REFERAL LINK , WHAT I AM TALKING HERE IS HTML TAG, WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM THE LINK.

Regards,
    ATUL.

Regards.
    Member ISC

Hi

We can further specialise this site by providing links to the home page of the universities, colleges, institues and other courses so that if any one wish to visit the home page and wants to get further information he/she can directly log on to it through this site.

Hi

We can also add a sitemap link on the homepage which will also make it more navigable.

Hi Tony,

You can also give one point every time we sign in into this site.

Shikha Chaudhary

Hi, Tony,

Please post a sample interview experience , so that we all can have info about how o post our interview experience and what should be the pattern.

Shikha Chaudhary

Hi TONY,

AS YOU ARE PROVIDING PEOPLE TO POST ANSWERS ON YAHOO, BUT YAHOO IS HAVIND MANY TECHNICAL DEFECTS.

SO KINDLY ALLOW POSTING OF ANSWERS TO REDIFF QUESTION AND ANSWER SECTION, IT IS A VERY GOOD SITE.

http://qna.rediff.com/Main.php

Regards.
    Member ISC

Hi, Mr.Tony,

You can conduct a survey regarding ISC features and complaints and other things, it will help you a lot.

Shikha Chaudhary

Mr.Tony, please bring the calculation programme for Post your interview experience and get paid programme also.

It will encourage all of us and then we all start posting a lot of experiences.

With Regards
    Shikha

Shikha Chaudhary

Mr.Tony, I think you have noinfo about it, but there is no link to search for schools.

but we can search it on the following link--
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/schools

But this link is not on ISC, so this is my suggestion for you to keep this tab of ''SCHOOLS'' on the top with other tabs of colleges,courses and universities etc.

Shikha Chaudhary

Mr.Tony,

There is no logo of this site, so you should make a sweet logo for this site, it will help all of us , when we post blogs or advertizements of ISC.

And if you do not have time then you can conduct a contest for this named

''CREATE A LOGO FOR ISC CONTEST'' and in this contest we all will send you very nice logos for this site and then you can choose best logo from there, and you can also give us award for this.

Shikha Chaudhary

I think we can have a feature called tours which will feature all the education tour locations, features, procedures, and how to get there. Each person can put in information about there own area and we will have a large collection of data regarding which all places students can visit for tours. This will help teachers and school authorities who conduct tours every year to know about more destinations and also ensure that tours are organized well.

where i have to submit my question papers and some important study meterial for school and other institutions please teel me procedure

Mr.Tony,

Please reply for the below suggestions-------

-give one point every time we sign in

-post a sample interview experience

-''CREATE A LOGO FOR ISC CONTEST''

-calculation programme for Post your interview experience

-keep this tab of ''SCHOOLS'' on the top with other tabs of colleges,courses

- conduct a survey regarding ISC features and complaints and other things

-

Shikha Chaudhary

Hi TONY,

here i will provide a unique solution to the problem of all members, submitting answers on yahoo and getting error 999 code.

Steps to follow-

1)in the source section you all must not give just http://www.indiastudychannel.com/ as a source.

Instead-

2) u all must provide 2 sources-

for eg:- 1) http://www.indiastudychannel.com/
    2) http://www.ibibo.com/

and the yahoo server wont create any error codes and you all can submit answers to yahoo with ease.

here is the url i have submitted -

(http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080407192330AAvyj01&r=w&pa=FZptHWf.BGRX3OFPgTNTVFD6Cddx1vFRp8IFWEKNoYPdQYW5aQ--&paid=answered#IIRqDWzaLUzJGwszQoY7)

regards-
    ATUL.

Regards.
    Member ISC

Hi TONY,

You must take a serious step towards the privacy of the members oF ISC, as anyone who registeres on your site can look at the (email id and contact details ) provided by the members, so kidly make both these features private for the members.

regards-

Regards.
    Member ISC

Hi TONY,

You must take a serious step towards the privacy of the members oF ISC, as anyone who registeres on your site can look at the (email id and contact details ) provided by the members, so kidly make both these features private for the members.

regards-

Regards.
    Member ISC

Hi

There are lots many things that encourage members to post resources over here. I would suggest that
    1.Why dont we come up with some competition programmes among members, like writing competition,
    2.Nominating few members as the member of the month and having a poll, lets other decide whom they think to be most deserving.

Hi

The sites page does not tell much about ISC. I think we should provide visitors about some details about ISC like its history, objectives, benefits of joining ISC, membership regulations etc on the home page. We should have a different tab for it named "About us".

Regards

Hi Tony
    i wish there should be a tag "Home page" to return to the home page.

my another suggestion-- you should provide us 3 Level Referral Earnings 10% 3% & 1%
    Shikha Chaudhary

Hi

When an invitation is sent to anyone from this site, they just get the referral link. They hardly know about this site and there are many who havent heard of it also. I suggest that while sending an invitation we should also provide a brief detail about the site so that people dont just ignore the invitation. After knowing about the site, they will be motivated to join it. Many ignore the invitation because they dont have a brief up about the site.

Mr.Tony you have accepted my suggestion of showing forum messages in our profile.now we are able to see forum messages in our profile as we see resourses.
    Shikha Chaudhary

I think Mr. Tony need to answer most of the anticipating members that have posted one suggestion or the other, for them to be rest assured if their suggestion is valid or not. At least there should be response to this thread once in a day to handle the days posts.

Olufemi

Olufemi
    Nigeria

Since this thread is too long, I am creating another thread and closing this one. Please continue posting your suggestions. I will respond as time permits.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.