You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: State Elections

Silent performers made a clean sweep!

Once again the Development mantra made its role in Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. Returning to power for the third time with the sword of anti incumbancy factor at the neck is not a joke. Raman Singh and S S Chauhan are silent performers without any political hungama and helped BJP to retain its power. The failure of UPA and the Modi effect also made an impact in these two states.
    This country needs such a polished and low profiled leaders who excelled well in Governance and administration.
    Do you agree with this?
    Jagdish, we who eat only the fruits may not be ableto clearly asses the efforts and inputs the farmer would have put in.

The performers only will know how much planning and action and hard work they would have put in. Had the results been otherwise, no one would have stood with them. Instead of the encomiums, they would have been subjected to ridicules and may be even legal and physical harassment. Not even their shadows would have been there to help them.

It is only because there are many many unsung, silent heroes, doing their best, this world goes on..

Yes I agree with the author in this regard. Without making much about their governing abilities the two Chief Ministers of BJP states namely Raman Singh and S S Chauhan has really proven themselves beyond doubt that even if you are a silent performer, the results are going to mind boggling. I think both the Chief Ministers who created a hat trick has the reason to celebrate the victory which came solely from their own contributions and not through pep up from the BJP big wigs. My hearty congrats to the people of both the states for electing their performing team once again.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments