You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Music

Music, the most beautiful thing humans invented.

Music is the single most object that I find to be the most beautiful thing that human beings ever invented. Music have been around for quiet some time now. Without music there will be no songs for us to enjoy.

I know that every single person in ISC is fond of music. That's the reach of music. There is a bit for everyone. There are so many styles and forms in which we enjoy music. I personally enjoy any song that inspire me. Especially there are some songs that always remain in your heart.

So my dear ISCans my question for you today is this: Which kind of music and songs do you like? And why do you like them in particular?
    Yes music really peps up our mood and also maintains the good mood in us. I generally like to listen to instrument music. I have the habit of playing instrument music as back ground when contributing to this site. Now also music is being played. Instead of song I like the instrument music because it gives me full satisfaction of listening pleasure. Moreover some instruments really catch my imagination and peps up my thinking power. I like santoor, veena, accordion and also simple tabla. By listening to them, I get good solace.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I like carnatic songs, simple folk songs, devotional songs and film songs. I consider writing good songs for film is a challenging task. For a given situation, writer has to write the songs to the tune by music director, that too in short time. In Tamil kannadasan was very skillful in that art.
    I like Raga based film songs and other songs also.

In carnatic music, in the latest, I like Sanjay Subramaniam's marazhi performance in Jaya TV programme. He sang pasurams. He sang very beautifully " maya vamanane " in Simmendra madhyamam ragam.

In divotional songs,I like "karpanai endralum karchilai endralum" song in Hindola ragam. It is written by Kavigner Vali. Song is on lord Muruga.

I like all folk songs.

Music soothes the spirit, soul and body. It is the major instrument that can bring calm to heart of the confused.
    Adesola Adeyeye

Music is a lovable one which we cant able to forget and cant live without it.Start from the beginning of life and till death everything starts and ends
    with music .There's nothing without music.I am greatly fond of music and i cant even live without it.I wont tell only the music of today it includes all old golden hits.

Music is no doubt a greatest gift given to us by Almighty. I really do not know whether there is anyone who does not like music. Now we are blessed with different styles of music. It can change our mood, can cure diseases, can make us sad as well as happy and what not. It is truly a blessing.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

I believe Music is not a thing that was invented or discovered! IT's actually a gift from God!

As it is told and said; Music is the universal language, music brings people from every aspects of life, part of the world and everything together no matter what he speaks! It's the greatest gift from God that can be use for many purpose. We all have experienced music that brings us happiness, tears, memories and laughter. That's the power of it! Nothing brings this abstract elements all at a time! Only Music does!

Music is the best way of making a person to get out of depression. There are many music concerts and hangouts are happening around the city of Pondicherry and www.zoompondy.com is delivering with quality content on the same. Last week I had attended a music concert in the city and got amazed from the music of tabla and flute. You can also indulge yourself to overcome your stress by the help of music. Why waiting go to zoompondy.com and get your event planned for a musical treat. Bye take care.

Music is very much a part of life. It is almost impossible to find a human not interested in music. Music gives you company when you feel low, it is with you when you feel high. You can always channelised your emotions through music. It is such a great companion.

I am really fond of soft instrumental music because it gives me peace of mind and relaxation. I also listen to Bollywood classical songs. I am really fond of Kishore da and RD Burman. Ghazals by Ghulam Ali and Pankaz Udas are also high in the list of my favourites.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.