You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am back to ISC with my lost account.

Dear ISC Members,

I am K.Balamurali Krishna. I was here a member since 26/11/2012. I gave a break to all my social websites during my semester exams and I lost my passwords during the 3 months gap when I was busy with my semester exams. (I am cursing save password options in the browsers). I then tried to recover my passwords but all my accounts except facebook (Thanks to the friends recognition) were locked since in entered wrong passwords multiple times. Again I wanted to returned to ISC and so I applied to yahoo to recover my mail id. They sent me a business mail that they will respond in 15 days. But I waited a week and started a new ISC account here few days before. Now I got recovered my mail id and I got the password of ISC too. Is there anyway to link my new account to this old account?

Anyhow, I am very happy to get my old account back in ISC.
    Please refer this url and from there, it is understood that it is not possible to link the two accounts. Though I raised that thread for knowledge sake, but there is a big issue also there as it may be additional work for admn and also identity crisis. I feel if the two accounts are opened with the same email id, may be possible but that too it is discretion of the site owners of their policy decisions.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Bala warm welcome again and feel sorry for your long absense due to studies and also losing the password.That is really pity situation where in you were so active and participated in many contests and even won some. I feel we cannot merge accounts and you have to continue as new again.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Please provide the link to your new account so that the contents can be merged with your old account.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Lead Editor - Articles,
    Managing Award Crediting

If success is 1, then its definite that you're starting from Zero!

• Sign In to post your comments