You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Can any one tell me the sites offering merit scholarships.

Can any one tell me the sites offering merit scholarships. Ever after my son and daughter got their best out of the exams results, I have been receiving messages in social sites and also cell phone that there are schemes from the government which makes me eligible to apply for merit scholarships for my son and daughter. I want help from the members to guide me to such sites as I have verified through internet and never found such information. Please post your responses as it will be beneficial for all the meritorious students across the country.
    Mohan ji, I will definitely try to search and revert back to you but in the meantime the school authorities may be contacted for such information. They are likely to have some details in case their students in the past have availed such schemes. Have you heard about 'National Merit Scholarship Scheme' of the Department of Education, Government of India?
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

You can refer to the various national scholarship schemes offered by the government via the link : http://www.scholarships.gov.in/

Also, you can refer to the scholarship articles, posted in ISC for your reference.

Hope, you will be able to find out what you are looking for.

Regards,
    Madhvee

• Sign In to post your comments