You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IPL and Cricket Matches

Retirement of a cricketer

Should the retiring cricketer announce before the match about his retirement plan or keeping it a secret till the finish of his last match will be more interesting for his fans?
    Perhaps it will be better to announce after the match but the cricketer may be having a hidden desire to get a grand farewell while playing his last match. After certain age, a cricket must retire to give room for new talent with more youth energy and stamina. Old players continue for sometime due to their experience but their physical stamina gets exhausted.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

it should be announce after the finishing the match because if the retirement of any cricketer will announce before then the fan polling of the cricketer will reduce and also he will loss the talent.
    so that the retirement of the cricketer should be announce after the match.

saket singh
    everyday learner

Saket Kumar
    Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

As per my view.
    The retirement of any player can be said or announced before his last match. It gives the player himself , his teammates & others to give him his most memorable last game & make that day special for him.

Mr. Varghese. This thread has died its natural death in 2015. Why are you trying to revive it in 2019?
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

I don't believe this but whether this being intentionally left opened by the ISC or is just an accident?

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.