You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: State Elections

Video or animation war only show creativity.

As we are in the era of technology, during election in TN every party is creating some video or animation on other party to show their negativity. I was eagerly watching any positive things but in vein only. In this thread, I have posted a cartoon animation shown in TV channel. This was showed in national TV channel while the other party is showing videos against the ruling party by taking each and every point they have told in last election and compared that with actual implementation and finally showing by people asking with a caption 'sonneengale seidheengala?' meaning 'you have told but whether you have done?' .

So election time is to show their creativity via video or animation.

Also there are many video clips shared in social networks by common man using the apps 'dubsmash'.
    During the last five years, about 1.5 crore new voters have been added in the electoral rolls out of which about 1.4 crores are in the age group of 18 to 29 years. There will be about 5.79 crores total voters during forthcoming assembly elections. Besides many innovative publicity methods being employed by various political parties, the Election Commission of Tamil Nadu has also adopted innovative methods to create awareness among voters to cast their votes.
    The Nagapattinam Collector and the District Election Officer, S. Palanisami has went on paragliding sortie for creating awareness. Also the Chief Election Commissioner of Tamil Nadu has announced partnering with social media like Facebook and twitter for the purpose.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

During election time. the political parties stoop to the lower level of their campaign and take the help of television medium to express their ire. Sun tv has the largest network in all the South Indian languages and thus have greater advantage to malign Jaya for her failed promises. But what surprises me as the non voter that the videos and the messages given against Jaya seems to be real and has the meaning. Voters would definitely think before voting this time because, Sun tv is using the visuals of Jaya's promises on the television and thus has the dig at her for not fulfilling the promise. What I feel that voters must be left with their own conscience and they should not be forced. Voters are educated enough to gauge and vote. Even past promises not met are pardoned, provided present promise are more stronger than before. That is called politics.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments