You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Quiz & Puzzles

Can anybody solve this puzzle

Hi Friends,
    Find out the missing letters.
    HINT: I will give the meaning of that word

___U___IP___R

These are coniferous plants which are grown in desert shrubs. They have white flowers.
    Please don't try to find out from google.
    Check your memory.
    Juniper. I don't know if it is a coniferous plant, but the given alphabets make me think that 'Juniper' is the response you are seeking.

Juniper is a coniferous plant, but frankly speaking, I didn't know that it is found in the desert.
    "If you are killed in action, you go to Heaven. If you win, you rule this Earth (as beautiful as Heaven). That is why, O son of Kunti, take a firm resolve and fight!"-- Shrimad Bhagwad Gita

Juniper is mentioned many times in the Bible, which is why I could immediately solve the puzzle.

Thanks for the author and Juana for responding with right answer to the puzzle posed by the author and frankly speaking it was the new information to me.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes author juana and partha have given the correct answer its JUNIPER. Yes it is grown in desert area recently even I read and thought of having it as a puzzle.

Thank u I have learned new thing friends that juniper is a desert shrub

How unfortunate, I was late! Yet I don't think I ever might have solved the puzzle.
    But I'll be happy to leave a puzzle for you to solve.
    c_lv_er_.
    Hint: A tunnel carrying drain water.
    Similar words: Conduit.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Yaa that is culvert but you kept an dash after v

Please don't continue Mohan start in a new forum Mohan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.