Neelam you are hitting at right place but when we compare public and private institute we find that private institutes are far more productive,efficient, have higher facilities and have ample scope for its students.
Lets consider the topic point-wise, first why even privatization is required even:
1. India's population. It is so high that it is not possible to cover all youth in government colleges.
2. Changes in courses available. Government colleges work on old traditional courses, they have old professors who have been in academics only while private institutes they bring many professors who also have field experiences.
3. Expensive machines, laboratory, mostly do not get upgraded in government institutes.
4. Another heavy expenses on government's pocket. Government has to give various scholarship, have to keep lower fees structure while not having enough staff.
So we privatized it and benefit we got are:
1. They make true professionals with required latest skills.
2. Campus placement, many colleges has bond with different companies due to their common business dealing or owner's professional relationship. This help students in long run.
3. No scholarship, they ask for higher fees and also afford higher lab facilities etc. These also do not have local rules as in government they have to follow certain university rules like having a particular percent of local students only. While there is no such rule for private colleges.
5. Room for innovations.
6. international standards.
7. More consumption of youth in professional courses.
Problems privatizations causing:
1. No particular standard followed.
2. No minimum or maximum fee structure is decided.
3. Lack of authentic paper work, many colleges just apply for certification and keep running their college with even getting permission for it.
4. Many colleges do not give placement which result to more frustrated youth as lots of money gone in their education yet they may not become a earning person with help of such degree.
What can be the possible solution:
Defined fee structure, fixing number of seats in every college as per NAAC regulations, Annual audit and progress report, Every college will have to give a copy of certificate to the student who is going to take admission, Scholarship or reservation of one or two seat for economically backward students.