You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Music

Kudos to AR Rahman - Nomination for Oscar

Our Twin Oscars winner, AR Rahman strikes again. His works for the film 'Pele',Birth of a legend (tagline) has been nominated for the 87th Oscars !
    Nominations for :
    1.Best Original Background score.
    2.Best Original Song-Ginga.
    Rahman,for his previous music contribution to 'Slumdog Millionaire' bagged him two Oscars for best original score and pathbreaking 'Jai ho' song from same film. It's again him who is going bring us proud moments back. Let's take a moment to wish him for the win and congratulate for the nomination.
    Jai Hind.
    Nominating for Oscars for the second time again is the great forward looking journey with pride for AR Rehman who has the knack of flooring even the International audience and through his BGM and original score -Ginga, there seems to be luck knocking him once again for the Oscars this time too. I wish him whole heart.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hope the same Mohan sir ...

No doubt A.R.Rehman is one of the greatest music directors of India, but his greatness does not depend upon Oscar nomination. We have to come out of this mentality, which many people will term as 'slave mentality'.
    "Khamosh rahoon toh mushqil hai; Keh doon toh shiquayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But when I open up, they start complaining.)

Thanks for the response .. I like your concept of 'slave' everywhere !!

• Sign In to post your comments