You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Delays in payment - do keep the trust!

Dear ISCians,

Some of you have been frustrated at the inordinately long delays in the payment of November 2016. You are likely even having doubts about whether you will get the payment. You will, we promise. Please keep the trust.

The reason for the delay is a valid one, but since it is a personal reason of the Webmasters, I cannot mention it here. Just know that the Webmasters are on leave currently for this reason and have not been able to process everyone's payment quickly as before. Note that there were delays in payment of most of the editors too & it is not just the general members whose payments were delayed.

I request you to please be patient. I suggest that, instead of raising multiple threads, please mention in this one thread if you did not get your November 2016 payment or even any other earlier payment that was inadvertently missed out on. Do mention the date when you uploaded the invoice too, for ready reference for the Webmasters to check.

For those new members who may be in doubt about trusting ISC, do read these testimonials

Keep in mind this is a one-off occasion of delayed payment. During my long tenure at ISC, there was one and only one occasion when there was such a long delay. So please bear with us - and have faith in the Webmasters.
    Yes Vandana this is for the first time the ISC has delayed the payment to members and we can understand the delay owning to their busy in the big festive season. Nevertheless we the members wont bother ISC if proper communication was given to us. This post stands to that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Though there was some delay in the payment process in the month of Nov, I have received it. Members should have some patience and be assured that they will get their payments.

Good thread posted by the author. Members have to be patient because sometimes even technical problems also make delay of payment so the members should be patience.We have to trust this site because they have constantly been in contact with the members who are in need for their help.

During these year-ending holidays, it is quite natural that many Editors and the Webmasters are out of station. So, the payment may be delayed. Absolutely no issue.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

A good alert to the ISC members who are much worried about their earning and timely payment by ISC. ISC is the site to trust by the trustworthy ISCian.
    No life without Sun

No problem take your own time we will wait for it....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Although i am an new user to the ISC, on seeing this thread, i feel good. Whereas big websites, doesnt give nay information, unless they wanted. It's good that thread like this to let know the users on their hard work.
    Keep it up.

Sometimes peace is better than being right :)

Some times peace is better than being Right!!!

Now the second revenue bonus share was also announced and tomorrow the payment would also be tabulated and announced. So it is better to club the last month payment and this month as one.
    K Mohan

This is to inform the webmaster Timmy that I have received the Dec 2016 payment and Nov 2016 payment which is also for 900 is yet to be credited. Kindly clarify.
    K Mohan

K Mohan,

Your request for clarification on the November 2016 payment has been forwarded to Timmy Sir. Please wait for his response.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Mr Mohan, you have mentioned in another thread that even the December payment has also been received. Kindly clarify and confirm whether you have by now received your November payment.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

we wait but how much time it takes to review the posts

Yes I have received the Nov 2016 payment also credited to my bank account. Thanks for needful done.
    K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.