Instructions on how to get payment from IndiaStudyChannel.comWhenever the monthly payment is announced by our Webmaster Timmy Sir, there will be a query from somebody about the payment procedure. Yes, we do have a Help Topic page about payments but there is a reason why I am initiating this thread to explain things with more detail. It seems members see their name at the main credit page and get puzzled about why they have not got payment.
So let me explain:
1. At this page is the main list of credits. Here, you will see the amount credited to a member's account as per the contributions made and the earnings acquired from those contributions.
2. At the above mentioned page, you will see a drop-down list next to 'Award Type'. From this list, select 'Cash Payment'. You will then see this page. It is here that you will see the entire list of members who are eligible for payment. If you click on the numbers at the bottom of the page, you can see the next pages and check those too if your name comes there.
3. If your name does appear in the list of eligible payees, then only you will see the words "XYZ month Cash Payment" in the middle column of 'Award' (as also the Invoice number.) These words will have a clickable link, which will then take you to the 'Reward Details' page where you will see how much payment you can claim, the Invoice ID no. and other details. Over there, you will see a link to the Help Page which explains the payment process and also gives a link to the sample invoice that you need to download.
4. Download that invoice (it is in MS-Word format) on your PC. Fill it up with all details. Save it on your PC. Then go back to the page where the payment is (the clickable link page) and scroll down to see "Update payment status, post queries about this payment or upload invoice". Here, there is a box where you can mention "Sir, Please see attached invoice toward payment of XYZ month". Upload the invoice via the 'Choose file' button. Click on 'Add Details'. That's it. Once Webmaster Timmy Sir credits the amount to your Bank, you will get an email alert about it and can verify it from your Bank.
A simple way of knowing whether or not you are an eligible payee is to click on the 'Gifts and Awards' tab at your profile page. Over there, if you are an eligible payee then you will see, for example this:
01 Feb 2017 - Cash Payment : XXX amount (January 2017 Cash Payment, Invoice# _____)
and next to it the word 'Details'. This word is a clickable link which will take you to the page of 'Reward Details' where you can see the payment amount, etc.
1. If you have set a limit for the payout, then even if you are eligible for the payment, you will not receive the payment till you reach that payout level which you yourself fixed.
2. You can use the cancel button if you feel you have made some error in the invoice (such as a wrong date or invoice number or bank account detail) and need to fix it. However, once you click on 'Add Details', you cannot then delete the uploaded invoice there. In such a case, what you can do: Put a note in the box "Sir, please ignore the previous invoice and see this fresh invoice" and then upload the correct invoice.
3. You should be getting these 3 email alerts if you are an eligible payee: payment being announced for you, invoice being uploaded by you, payment transaction being successfully credited to your bank account.
3. If the payment has been announced over a weekend or just before a major public holiday, please be patient to receive the email alert of a payment.
Please post all your queries related to invoices and payments in this thread. If you have not received any previous payment, post it separately in the problems/complaints category of the forum.