However, before the start of my journey in my good old Padmini, I ensure to check five things.
1. Radiator water level (physically)
2. Lubricant level (physically)
3. Brake oil level(physically)
4. Fuel in the tank ( through the gauge)
5. Air pressure in the wheels (by a good look)
If I were to undertake a night journey, I would check the headlights and tail lamps and the brake lights, in addition to the above checks.
No life without Sun
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease