You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Register your congrats message to ISRO scientists for creating world record surpassing Russia

Today India created a world record and this day ISRO and its scientists would be remembered in history for ever for successfully launching 104 satellites in to the stationary orbit in one go and thus surpassed the record of Russia which sent 37 satellites in one attempt. This is indeed a big achievement and every Indian has the reason to celebrate the victory. I want members in large numbers to register their congrats message to the Scientists of Shriharikota Rocket Launching faculty who toiled months together for this great success.
    Mr. Mohan: Another thread raised by Ms. Kalyani is still active. Many Members have already congratulated ISRO scientists in that thread.
    “Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

Even risking duplication, I sincerely congratulate our scientists, Engineers and technicians and all those industries and personnel involved in this venture. I am proud of this.

To express my double happiness and proud feel. I am congratulating the ISRO to get this milestone. I hope this results to capture the 13 lakh crore satellite market of the world.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Partha that thread was a curtain raiser and this thread is posted after achievement is done.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

K Mohan,

Even if that thread was an initial report, you could simply have mentioned the success of it in that thread itself the way Partha did. There was no need really to start a new thread on it.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.