Other uses of soft drinksSoft drinks are very popular among people irrespective of their age. However, the doctors and dieticians always tell us not to consume soft drinks regularly. Soft drinks cause various problems of teeth, pancreas, liver and other parts of the body.
However, Indian housewives (including my wife) after years of independent research, have found various other uses of soft drinks. I am mentioning some of them:-
1. Soft drinks can help in subsiding pain of insect bite. Soft drinks should be applied (not consumed) on thee affected place and pain will immediately subside.
2. If a chewing gum is put on the hair (which we used to do during our student days), some soft drink can be put in that area and the chewing gum can easily be taken out without cutting the hair at that place.
3. It can be used as fertilizers in garden. Soft drink contains phosphoric acid. If soft drink is spread in the garden occasionally, the growth of plants and trees will be good because of the phosphoric acid.
4. Soft drinks can be used to remove rust. Soft drink contains phosphoric acid and so it can be very helpful to remove rust.
5. Soft drink can be used to remove strong stains and stains of blood if it is used along with detergent.
Members are requested to mention other uses of soft drinks.