You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

    Spelling mistake in my name

    My name as per birth certificate,passport,Election id,adhaar and drivers licence is AHAMMAD HAFEES. But In my 10th ,12th and degree certificates it is AHAMMED HAFEES. Will it create any issue for government jobs.If so what are the steps that i need to take to correct this.
  • #605622
    I think there may not be any problem or issue in this regard. What I feel that writing your name as Ahammed is the right procedure which has been incorporated in 10th, 12th and degree certificates. But your mention of Ahammad is not followed by many. Therefore there shall not be any issue.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

  • #605680
    It is necessary that you must have same name in all documents. So I will suggest you to correct your name in all documents. Never try to change name in 10 and 12 th marksheets since it is a lengthy process. I will suggest you to change your name in Adhaar card on the basis of 10 or 12th mark sheet. And then by providing your adhaar card you will be able to change name in all your documents.
    Honesty is the best policy.

  • Sign In to post your comments